NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking at Revalation card….What the hell is this tag match? :lol:

All these good tag teams in the company and we get Scissor Guys, *** Boys, Lethal & Jarrett, and Julius & Dan House?

This would be like WWE putting Hit Row vs Viking Experience vs The Lotharios vs Legado at SummerSlam or something :lol:

But the favorite to win booker of the year got this.

Wasn't much they could do. The ladder got busted up in the spot immediately before.
I know safety takes priority but i’m trying to remember if I’ve seen refs do that in recent ladder matches. There were also a bunch of other ladders they could use.

aew refs in general I notice are kinda bad. During the Orange Cassidy and cass match the ref wouldn’t do a 10 count when they were out the ring unless the atlantic title has no count out rules. Also guys tagging in and out during tag matches is pointless cuz the refs let them stay in the ring 20 seconds after tagging out.

RDT_20230304_2225534591829929975965702.png

I know safety takes priority but i’m trying to remember if I’ve seen refs do that in recent ladder matches. There were also a bunch of other ladders they could use.

aew refs in general I notice are kinda bad. During the Orange Cassidy and cass match the ref wouldn’t do a 10 count when they were out the ring unless the atlantic title has no count out rules. Also guys tagging in and out during tag matches is pointless cuz the refs let them stay in the ring 20 seconds after tagging out.

Depends on the spot. I've definitely seen refs hold ladders in both major feds over the last few years.

I’m not sure if it was actually Jungle Boy I saw yesterday, but if that was him, he totally fails the “airport test”. Luchasaurus should’ve been pummeling him every match in under two minutes.

layziegunts layziegunts

Nate Milton, Andrew Thompson and “The Professor” Kris Ealy are joined by Emilio Sparks for the February 2023 edition of the Nubian Wrestling Advocates!

The N.W.A. Podcast: Wrestling with History - POST Wrestling | WWE AEW NXT NJPW Podcasts, News, Reviews
https://www.postwrestling.com/2023/02/26/the-n-w-a-podcast-wrestling-with-history-w-emilio-sparks/

Brandon Thurston, Jesse Collings, and Chris Gullo discuss:

Evaluating the WWE PC
WBD’s claim about AEW Dynamite viewership
Keiji Muto’s retirement likely draws highest attendance in Japan in years
Wrestlemania ticket sales update

Is the WWE Performance Center a success? | Wrestlenomics Radio - POST Wrestling | WWE AEW NXT NJPW Podcasts, News, Reviews

Back
Top Bottom