NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
seth, becky, and roman been saying the same thing in interviews this week when cody is being brought up
could be working or shooting, but that don't sit well with them after carrying the company while he was gone and him sliding into that spot
:lol:
Becky lynch should just be grateful they put the machine behind her….she’s mid as MJF would say

20230402_124514.png

250D7ECC-21E8-4DEC-8230-AD3B8725CAFB.jpeg
BA7A2497-F402-489B-AA0B-C73F8C2E428B.jpeg

Night 1 was great in person. It’s cool to have so many wrestling fans in one place because I barely know any wrestling fans. Not sure how it can across on tv but crowd was hot for the Seth/Paul, Rhea/Flair and main event. Miz/Pat segment was a buzzkill. Don’t think Night 2 will top Night 1 but we will see. Philippines being repped.
Damn I think we were right next to each other :lol: :pimp: I was in 331

Damage ctrl match and Cena vs theory were not good but everything else was pretty damn great.
agreed. mysterios match was meh as well

womens title match was match of the night. they really tried to prove they should have main evented the show and they succeeded.

also the mcafee miz kittle segment was the worst part of the night. it reeked of vince putting his 2 cents in

and guilty pleasure of the night was seeing trish breasts being suffocated by her ring gear

Last edited:
Had a great time night one. Sat further up because we brought the kids. My son has Autism and he doesn't like loud noises. Although he enjoyed himself, he hated the Pyro and I had to spend time concentrating on calming him down.

Tonight it's just me and wifey so I'll be able to be into it a little more.

Sammy had to be the loudest pop of the night. Rhea and Charlotte had a great match.

I just hope the screens stay working tonight. I'll have much better seats tonight but still.

Yep. Kinda confused why people aren't getting why they did it? Rhea/Charlotte was a banger and they needed to let the crowd breathe a little before they unleashed another banger. Seemed pretty obvious to me, but what do I know? :lol:

Night 1 exceeded all expectations for me. Been awhile since I can say that about a WWE product. Even the stuff I had super low expectations for was enjoyable. Can't wait for Cody/Roman tonight...and I cannot believe I'm saying that I can't wait to watch a Roman match lol.
Yeah pretty obvious. Served two purposes- Allowed the women’s match to breathe while also involving one of the biggest sports media personalities in the world.

Back
Top Bottom