NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually meant for herself professionally. She's got CEO of a multibillion dollar company under her belt, she can go on to be CEO of lke Dove or somethiong if she wanted to lean in on the Women's angle

Nah, forget that, she needs to face Nikki Bella on Dynamite.

Well gentlemen, if I get the hammer for popping off to Cobra Commander tonight, it's been real. Genuinely loved every second spent with you guys, and the real life friendships formed from this crew of NT misfits over the years.

Guess we'll see. :lol:

Well gentlemen, if I get the hammer for popping off to Cobra Commander tonight, it's been real. Genuinely loved every second spent with you guys, and the real life friendships formed from this crew of NT misfits over the years.

What did you do?

Edit: Just looked it up. I really don’t think you’d get banned :lol: Talking back to a mod isn’t grounds for a ban unless you’re being blatantly disrespectful and break rules while doing so

Last edited:

I pulled a Gunna and told on myself and came back in a year, not all is loss.

That was after trying to pull a 6ix9ine and trying to implicate DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican with me.

Point is, Meth is willing to work plea deals.

What if this is just all the someone writing the greatest WWE storyline of all time. Work the world

What if this is just all the someone writing the greatest WWE storyline of all time. Work the world

The only way to end this awesome storyline is for CM Punk to return and wrestle for control of WWE on behalf of Triple H.

Just like when Vince went for the NWO to do his bidding.

Time for Paul to unleash Punk on Vince.

Lol Saudi Arabia WWe is about to have nothing but dream matches essentially killing dream matches.

200w.gif
WWSaudi

It was only 6 months ago people in this thread were bragging about Triple H and making fun of TK.

Now look.

I hope we all learned a lesson, that things can change in a moment and not to put all your top tier promo eggs in a basket.

Not talking to anyone specific.

Back
Top Bottom