NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you gonna watch tna if cm punk goes there?

tony khan should have never signed cm punk in the first place.

he let punk get away with anything and rewarded him with his own show cuz he was a bigger cm punk stan than you.

should have fired punk on the spot for trying to bully regal then none of this would have ever happened.

No, I dont like TNA.

Exactly, TK should of been put his foot down.

I would of fired Punk after the blow up or make everyone get along, since he couldnt do either, here we are.

they need to release the footage of the all in meltdown

punk went from taking a shot at hangman page and his rotting on shelves toys to bumrushing a 5 foot dwarf because he said real glass? talk about being able to dish it but not take it back.

then tony is ******* that woman megha?

who put that out there? remind me of when the right wingers were calling kamala harris a prostitute and *****. when nothing else seems to be believable smear the female.

If I was Tony Kahn, I would of told everyone, do what I say or get suspended, and if not youre going to get buried in the storylines.

Business is business cant be having personal relationships mess business up.

He should of kept it business with the Elite, business with Punk, thats it.

Do what WWE does and nip narratives in the bud, but instead he let Dave Meltzer go on these spin cycles brewing all this tea.

Finally finished ALL OUT.

With very little build due to IT being directly after ALL IN coupled with the CM Peace shenanigans it was a real solid card.

Standout matches were

- Omega/Take****a
-#OurLegend/Rick Starks
-Mox/OC

Joe sonning MJF like that with the smug smile afterwards had me.

Think he challenges MJF next at Arthur Ashe

Finally finished ALL OUT.

With very little build due to IT being directly after ALL IN coupled with the CM Peace shenanigans it was a real solid card.

Standout matches were

- Omega/Take****a
-#OurLegend/Rick Starks
-Mox/OC

Joe sonning MJF like that with the smug smile afterwards had me.

Think he challenges MJF next at Arthur Ashe

The Joe, MJF setup was def my fave part.

If I was Tony Kahn, I would of told everyone, do what I say or get suspended, and if not youre going to get buried in the storylines.

Business is business cant be having personal relationships mess business up.

He should of kept it business with the Elite, business with Punk, thats it.

Do what WWE does and nip narratives in the bud, but instead he let Dave Meltzer go on these spin cycles brewing all this tea.
tony khan is in love with punk he couldnt quit him. he was probably forced by his dad to fire him

can you imagine vince or hunter being like that towards punk? they would have threw his *** out the building the first time he raised his voice.

you know punk wants nothing more than to get one last run in wwe cuz he dont want his legacy to end like this as the hot head troublemaker

he better be on his best behavior and let wwe send him to therapy anger management or something before he comes back. have bob lashley whoop his *** if he gets out of line

template-say-the-line-bart-0c6db91aec9c.jpg

He shouldn't have hired Punk in the first place. He should only hire more of the Elite's friends and guys who are happy to cash a check and will just go along with whatever the EVPs want. Anyone who's opinionated and won't shut the **** up and play nice won't succeed with that locker room.
I'm sure with the locker room cancer gone it's going to be full of sunshine, rainbows and Dynamite will be back to 1+ million real soon.

Omg, Rhea facing Nattie again, the Mortal Kombat tower of the Womens division happens yet again.

Nattie is at the bottom of the tower and Charlotte is at the top. Will Rhea beat them all?

Easy to say, "TK should have never hired Punk" now (after the fact). All of us were in here in awe when that return happened, stop all that fakin now.

TK wanted to add the biggest FA to his roster to build his brand, so of course he was going to sign Punk.

Yall have to stop this revisionist history.

darby allin vs nick wayne? color me intrigued 🤔

nick wayne as a little ***** heel like the 123 kid might be interesting 🤔

Easy to say, "TK should have never hired Punk" now (after the fact). All of us were in here in awe when that return happened, stop all that fakin now.

TK wanted to add the biggest FA to his roster to build his brand, so of course he was going to sign Punk.

Yall have to stop this revisionist history.
Yeah it definitely was a good hire at the time.

Problem was giving all the power they did because TK was a fanboy.

And they should’ve fired him right after that first media scrum.

"Says he has been in contact with Punk for months and months."

"Obviously had contacts with his camp as he had broken numerous stories about him"

lol

Back
Top Bottom