NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its so ****ing weird man. they do that all the time when a wrestler signs elsewhere.

thats like getting mad because a mcdonalds cook left to work for burger king and now you want to wish ill will towards them because they dont work at mcdonalds anymore.

The GOAT of Canadian wrestling is an insane comment.

Might as well complete the BROOD

6A91B5CB-4BD4-4A0B-83D2-8A71E6DF35D9.gif

I'm not a fan of the presentation of Adam Copeland, it's literally the same character as the WWE version of Edge. He could have done a complete different take but oh well...hopefully the matches are great

While EYE don't really give two ****s about Border, getting a WWE HoFer to jump ship to not even a 5 year old company is a major get.

Mox, Bay Bay and #OurLegend going to AEW

Jade Cargo going to WWE.

Da Codeman coming byke to finish the story danger style danger style

As with any profession, IT is always GOODT! to have options and it starting to look that way in wrestling for the first time in decades.

While EYE don't really give two ****s about Border, getting a WWE HoFer to jump ship to not even a 5 year old company is a major get.

Mox, Bay Bay and #OurLegend going to AEW

Jade Cargo going to WWE.

Da Codeman coming byke to finish the story danger style danger style

As with any profession, IT is always GOODT! to have options and it starting to look that way in wrestling for the first time in decades.

CodeMayne going byke?!?

CDD1DF3B-AC79-429A-9C9D-78252B24C683.gif

Everyone that was hating on Christian has been pretty silent because they know he’s been doing great work, but he has always been a better character than Edge

Wasn’t even comparing them.

There was comments about how trash edge is when he came back.

LA Finest , man was holding back his super powers.

Let's say he did train Connor and Liddel . That's basically admitting you got no hands and want to wrestle for a tap out.
Well neither of those guys are known for their phenomenal wrestling techniques either, so I hope he has some decent striking. Plus it also depends if Jeff is clean or not, because trying to knock out a drugged out human is harder than it looks. Crackhead strength is real.
For my veterans, green rhino123 green rhino123 Case Case King of Trash Style King of Trash Style and others.

What are your thoughts on keeping the same entrance music while moving to another promotion? Just an open ended question.
I don't like it for AEW. WWE, it doesn't matter because that very well could be the first time someone is experiencing you. In AEW, it just rubs off as old WCW vibes with the "he's still doing the same thing, but older."

Say what you want about AEW Jericho, but his reinventions are definitely a breath of new air. Sometimes the air is a fart, but at least he isn't trying to be "The List" or "The scarf" or "Y2J" etc. "Rated R" Adam Copeland isn't doing it for me. It's just night one, so we'll see where it goes.

Final Countdown is so much better than Flight of the Valkyries, but I get that scenario is more on Europe than on Tony.

WWE really flubbed up not using Sting's Crow Theme. That joint is perfection.

For my veterans, green rhino123 green rhino123 Case Case King of Trash Style King of Trash Style and others.

What are your thoughts on keeping the same entrance music while moving to another promotion? Just an open ended question.
I'm not really used to it..Back in the day so few people had the same music..Savage and Flair did because that music was in the public domain so there was no license issues..Nobody from WWF/E, WCW, or ECW ever got to keep their music when making a jump..So I ain't too mad at it for guys like Punk/Line In The Sand..

I think I'm a little more "bothered" by guys that make the jump to a new league and don't even try to come up with a new character or at least make a decent sized tweak to their gimmick..OutOfBoundsLine went to AEW to be the exact same guy he's always been..Same goes for Moxley (who b*tched about everything WWE after he left), Saraya, Claude Ravioli, Jeribloat, Mazda Monet, etc etc..They all are just exactly the same they were in WWE and all will tell you how bad they had it creatively under Vince/Honnor's thumb..

I think it woulda been dope for edge to come back at the drifter loner dude who would come in from the crowd. I woulda had him interfere in everyone’s match on some 1997 stone cold **** everyone vibe

Blue Mamba Blue Mamba

Lets say there’s a match in the northern part of the globe and someone does the northern lights suplex, do the commentators still call it that or do they call it the light suplex?

Back
Top Bottom