NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It feels like that Montreal crowd did their job and took out some air for Sami ever winning now. The shift becomes Usos, is Jey rolling with or not, against Sami and KO.

I say that takes the story for two weeks maybe then I think they inject Cody into this and you have your set ups now.

Even if they would put Sami in the title match as a triple threat him pinning Cody would do nothing for me.

If the titles were split and Cody could be the focus on his own show I say they could run it back in a way but this feels like Sami/Roman are done here now we focus on two matches going forward. But that was awesome for Sami tho.
Whoever booked the undisputed championship screw Sami.. He would've walked away with the universal title tonight if that was only title on the line..

Guess 6 weeks is a long while to get things going, but this didn’t exactly scream setting up Usos vs Sami & KO.

93ba1153-2e8b-438a-a821-4485effeaf14__640X648.jpg

Nothing about Cody feels like “The One” to dethrone this run by Roman. There is no way he’s going to beat him clean this just screams out Jey running in for a lick back, Sami and Ko do the same then Cody wins.

If this lead to Cody not caring for the SD title & just wants the wwe title to bring back the wing eagle cool I guess but I’m close to Roman needs to squash Cody and wait for WALTER!

I just don’t get what Gay Dough was thinking.

Make this an actual event if you’re gonna be here in the states. You actually have some buzz with Sasha. Book some other good matches that people will care about. Try to sell as many tickets as you can.

Instead it’s just an afterthought where the biggest wrestling company just put on a really good show and now half the country has gone to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom