NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Punk also dissed and mocked Hangman on TV multiple times. Neither side is in the right on this one or the Elite situation.
on that note i kinda get why they left punk hanging at the airport.

punk was fresh off talking **** about hangmans toys. that came out of left field and he knew it would be shown on the internet because everytime the show ends and they go off air fans record that **** and put it on youtube.

Hopefully Tony learns from this and realizes he's the boss and the wrestlers are his employees not his friends.
he will never learn. hes too much of a mark.

young vince use to be like that when he was trying to be one of the boys but vince also knew how to seperate business from personal.

i found it hilarious that vince use to have his wrestlers put him in wrestling holds while at bars lol

I disagree with being buddies being fine.
Especially when everyone KNOWS you are just fulfilling a fantasy, you need to create hard/sharp boundaries.

Being friends can cloud your objectivity and it also will get in the way of you doing your job as effectively as you can.

Wow, typical NT, impressed by the woman fooled by kayfabe, unimpressed by the woman actually wrestling in the ring.

Dont worry Whisper, I respek you and awknowledge u as AEW womens champ.

I disagree with being buddies being fine.
Especially when everyone KNOWS you are just fulfilling a fantasy, you need to create hard/sharp boundaries.

Being friends can cloud your objectivity and it also will get in the way of you doing your job as effectively as you can.
Also how does Farrah Khan ever gain his respect back from the talent after he went on national tv and said he feared for his life??..Dixie Carter got more balls/spine than this dude..

Also how does Farrah Khan ever gain his respect back from the talent after he went on national tv and said he feared for his life??..Dixie Carter got more balls/spine than this dude..

They never respected him.
They never will.

That ship has sailed.

They probably laugh that man out behind his back because of how much $ they have been able to get out of him.

Dude won't even talk to people and tell them their contract won't be renewed. Chavo a couple years ago and some others mentioned he would just ghost them :lol: .
He must really be terrified of confrontation. We may think "feared for my safety" sounds ludicrous but he's clearly socially awkward so any sort of "agression" towards him has him ****ting himself

moving-goalpost.gif

Again, if they cared about protecting their giants this convo wouldn't even be taking place. He has left his feet to be lifted way too many times in his career.

Peep Game Peep Game

Ciampa beat Riddick Moss on Main Event. I didn’t know Moss was still on the roster. I remember him having a good showing during some fatal 4 way match awhile back, then just disappeared. Did he get injured or something, or was his push just done?

Ciampa beat Riddick Moss on Main Event. I didn’t know Moss was still on the roster. I remember him having a good showing during some fatal 4 way match awhile back, then just disappeared. Did he get injured or something, or was his push just done?
He was extremely generic and the crowd didn’t care about him at all

Moss would benefit from a nxt run. Let him try new things and work on tv consistently

Back
Top Bottom