NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently the rumor is Punk/Seth at the Rumble if that one Reddit insider dude is to be believed.

Seth turning heel again?

I-xNMZceJtfi_LXG_PWzWrvAU9Y5feKmiUqF2Vk_c6A.jpg

Speaking of LEADERS in a locker room.

Im sure CM Punk, who is an avid sports fan mustve been scrolling through the sports headlines and saw Russ made the sacrifice to come off the bench for the good of the team.

I think this mustve influenced Punk to come off the "wrestling bench" and work for WWE, with no issues, like true leader would do.

What a great day, Punk is back, my Clippers won, Kyrie lost, I love it when Kyrie loses!

Apparently the rumor is Punk/Seth at the Rumble if that one Reddit insider dude is to be believed.

Seth turning heel again?

That would be something if they have FRANKLIN drop the belt to Peace at the Rumble like they had Peace drop the title to "Dwayne" at Rumble for his Mania "Once in a lifetime" rematch with Cena.

I’m not much of a punk fan bc he’s an egomaniac but I will say that was dope to see and that pop was “damn good”.

I’m curious to see how long it takes before he’s either injured or causing issues because at the end of the day we all know this is how it’s going to end. That’s just who this guy is.

Back
Top Bottom