NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How are they going to handle Roman Reigns? Having him off tv for so long makes you forget about him and his reign which is the exact opposite of what the Bruno sammartino of his generation should be doing.

How are they going to handle Roman Reigns? Having him off tv for so long makes you forget about him and his reign which is the exact opposite of what the Bruno sammartino of his generation should be doing.

You don't think it's a good thing for the face of the promotion to only come around 4 times a year?

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

They are doing fine slowly building this overall Roman storyline. We barely scratched the surface with Bloodline part.

XcEXPLY.png

I’m sure there’s more they could do but at the same time, they moved the most over family member to raw and turned him face. Unless he’s going to backstab Cody or something, I’m not sure what else the bloodline can do here to keep people interested in reigns.

I’m sure there’s more they could do but at the same time, they moved the most over family member to raw and turned him face. Unless he’s going to backstab Cody or something, I’m not sure what else the bloodline can do here to keep people interested in reigns.
Seriously.. re tell the story.. :rofl:

So we're still in the first inning?

I left and went to Chicago.

Roman should be scared, I watched Punk beat the Shield 3 on 1 at Extreme Rules in 2013.

That was ridiculous, but since Punk was a hidden MMA star its like when NBA players go play at the YMCA so it makes sense Punk beat them.

Punk like Brian Scalabrine of MMA, thats an honour.

I left and went to Chicago.

Roman should be scared, I watched Punk beat the Shield 3 on 1 at Extreme Rules in 2013.

That was ridiculous, but since Punk was a hidden MMA star its like when NBA players go play at the YMCA so it makes sense Punk beat them.

Punk like Brian Scalabrine of MMA, thats an honour.
are you serious? wtf? 3 on 1?? did roman or seth ever beat cm punk?

Back
Top Bottom