Nuclear collapse looms? Fukushima No. 4 reactor 'leaning'vol.( did we forget about japan already?)

34rw486.jpg

#justsayin'

The gracious eye of the news media has always avoided covering atrocities in Africa. Makes you wonder if they truly think Africans are any less deserving of freedom then Iraqi's for example. Or is the world in general making too much money off of Africans to give a hoot?

The gracious eye of the news media has always avoided covering atrocities in Africa. Makes you wonder if they truly think Africans are any less deserving of freedom then Iraqi's for example. Or is the world in general making too much money off of Africans to give a hoot?

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

https://secure.unicefusa.org/site/Donation2?df_id=9640&9640.donation=form1

Make a donation... stop buying $100 sneakers. 

oh but wait...  
eyes.gif
 Never mind I forgot who the OP is... 

Wr wrote:
I hope you realize how much these non-profits have failed across the board around the world, but you don't. 

My thing is if you wanna donate, donate directly. I just don't think giving my money as a donation to a company with multi million dollar advertisement campaigns all over the place is really using my money for the right thing.  My thing is when you donate to big organizations, there is so much bureaucratic mess going on that the money getting to the people that need it isn't first priority. You act like I'm against donating. NT is running rampant with people making assumptions about people based on screen names. Too bad you're still sulking over what we discussed in another thread. It's a non issue. why bring it back up? 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

https://secure.unicefusa.org/site/Donation2?df_id=9640&9640.donation=form1

Make a donation... stop buying $100 sneakers. 

oh but wait...  
eyes.gif
 Never mind I forgot who the OP is... 

Wr wrote:
I hope you realize how much these non-profits have failed across the board around the world, but you don't. 

My thing is if you wanna donate, donate directly. I just don't think giving my money as a donation to a company with multi million dollar advertisement campaigns all over the place is really using my money for the right thing.  My thing is when you donate to big organizations, there is so much bureaucratic mess going on that the money getting to the people that need it isn't first priority. You act like I'm against donating. NT is running rampant with people making assumptions about people based on screen names. Too bad you're still sulking over what we discussed in another thread. It's a non issue. why bring it back up? 

UnkleTomCruze wrote:
34rw486.jpg

#justsayin'

You're comparing an entire continent to just one country. It is sad, but at least analyze and weigh the numbers accordingly

UnkleTomCruze wrote:
34rw486.jpg

#justsayin'

You're comparing an entire continent to just one country. It is sad, but at least analyze and weigh the numbers accordingly

Back
Top Bottom