Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta get a test for my new job, stopped smoking last month. On day 31 took an at home test to see whats up, still dirty smh

i got the quick fix on deck but im trying to do this legit just to be safe. Getting impatient now lol
Niacin 500mg , take 2 . Drink a gallon of water . Take 2 more ... Drink 32 oz of apple juice or cranberry juice...

Piss until you're clear ... Then go take your test ... Thank me later...

paper>>>>> blunts all day.
That added tobacco taste is harsh to me. not trying to cough all over the place. The best papers do not add any extra taste to your bud. Raw black and high hemp I find are the best papers.

blue cookies and a bit of gas face og on deck for the weekend

Niacin 500mg , take 2 . Drink a gallon of water . Take 2 more ... Drink 32 oz of apple juice or cranberry juice...

Piss until you're clear ... Then go take your test ... Thank me later...
I know it works but ive never trusted this method when im playing with my money lol. I passed 2 randoms at my last site with Quick Fix. If time allows, I typically thug it until im clean. Offers a chance for self-discipline and a T break. Going to try to transition to just vaping after my test.

just took another at home test (~day 37) and got a faint line so im probably good at this point im hoping

Finally have a dispensary out by me.

It's not exactly legit yet (door still says CBD only) , but they got da goods if you know the right people. :lol: :nthat:

Picked up 3 eighths and a gram of concentrate and it all looks fire.

Seeing green buses pulling up to corners like an ice cream truck selling bud. Thought that was smart till I realized they gonna pull up to the wrong block one day. Didn’t intend to buy but was curious and asked about prices. They wanted $60 for a 8th and I will never pay that. Any ways picked up 2 grams of wax from the plug after a 3 week tolerance break :nthat:

Last edited:
Seeing green buses pulling up to corners like an ice cream truck selling bud. Thought that was smart till I realized they gonna pull up to the wrong block one day. Didn’t intend to buy but was curious and asked about prices. They wanted $60 for a 8th and I will never pay that. Any ways picked up 2 grams of wax from the plug after a 3 week tolerance break :nthat:
Answer me this: wax is still just weed?

Nvm. I’m fitna try some wax soon. Bought a vape pen from a shop and homie assured me it burned herb. It doesn’t.

Answer me this: wax is still just weed?

Nvm. I’m fitna try some wax soon. Bought a vape pen from a shop and homie assured me it burned herb. It doesn’t.
weed concentrate. Much more potent than rolling up but builds your tolerance up fast. I just dab it with my rig since I have never tried a pen that actually does wax justice (flavor wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom