Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, all of them do :lol:

There’s really no benefit of buying from a dealer unless you’re tight with them.

You hit up a dispensary or delivery to your house. Super convenient, different flavors, selections… at prices that always beat street weed.
Taxation kills dispensary buys from IL imo. That tax has me hitting the plug still.

Fenty and paranoia however outweighs taxation. I'm a dispensary only guy from here on out.

I do like the dispensaries always offer a Lil something extra tho.

Taxation kills dispensary buys from IL imo. That tax has me hitting the plug still.

Fenty and paranoia however outweighs taxation. I'm a dispensary only guy from here on out.

I do like the dispensaries always offer a Lil something extra tho.
Get that med card fam. It's easy peasy.

I live in Milwaukee so I don't think I can even get a card or I would've done that from the jump.

I'm close enough I don't mind the trip I just don't wanna take a ride to pay more. Michigan had them prices I liked tho.

My dude has a dispensary in his crib :lol: so I'm spoiled. We discussed how so many minorities were jailed pre legalization and now they stack the deck against minorities getting in on the legal money. In my situation I'd prolly wont visit the dispensaries tbh since his prices are better also.

Unfortunately I wasnt around for that deal, but if its the same as the stuff they normally have for $60 an O then its fire.

16419102557217094330157921610092.jpg
16419102775854798606670067270547.jpg

Wish I could get an EPC card, you can find lbs as low as $400
This stuff doesnt burn your throat when you smoke it?

It has to be harsh af on your throat for that price.

I live in Milwaukee so I don't think I can even get a card or I would've done that from the jump.

I'm close enough I don't mind the trip I just don't wanna take a ride to pay more. Michigan had them prices I liked tho.

Yeah Michigan prices on edibles was great when it was med only... but I heard they are way higher no since rec was made legal. I remember buying 1600mg bottles of olive oil for $35. Wish I had bought more, and throse Crown Caps had to be the most potent edibles ever.

I'm not even sure in NYC has any functioning dispensaries yet, but truthfully much hasn't changed with how i'm getting it.

some of these small smokeshops that were focused on hookah/vapes have weed & edibles now which is convenient
depends on where you at, bout to dm you now

I'm not even sure in NYC has any functioning dispensaries yet, but truthfully much hasn't changed with how i'm getting it.

some of these small smokeshops that were focused on hookah/vapes have weed & edibles now which is convenient
WSP is now a dispensary with all the tables people got set up :lol:

Weed is harsh because they didnt properly flush the plant with plain water to remove the remnants of non organic fertilizers, or because it was not properly cured after harvest. The weed that goes on sale for those prices are usually what they call pop corn buds, usually found near the bottom of the plant where it doesnt get as much light. If you guys would rather pay x5 as much just to get bigger buds that are gonna get broken down anyway then more power to ya.

Yea dispensaries here in MA are terrible and overpriced
Only found 1 good one and it’s 45 minutes away. Not worth it
You keep saying this and I'm guessing you don't have a medical card. I do and first time deals/recertification deals and no tax makes it better than not having one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom