Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they concentrate the hell out of the little thc they get out of the hemp.

Because yeah, I’m like no way in hell this gas station cart is gonna hit. I was wrong. :lol:

Y’all ever had that rosin stuff? It’s like pressed keef. My neighbor has some and said it’s nice.
I'm scared of Delta 8 🧐 I'm past my experimental drug phase. My bull put me on to wax on 420 and I asked so many questions. He pulled out the rig and I was like nah I don't mess with cocaine anymore :rofl:

Note to self…don’t try dabs
B1AA41F8-8000-4343-BB62-1F8DC9426C62.gif

I feel ya mplsdunk mplsdunk All about making a solid routine, if possible, and sticking to it. Lately I’ve gone as far as making it a priority to watching the sun rise & set most days, but sometimes can’t when it’s real cloudy(been that way a lot lately here just south of you)

I’ve even been on a few new supplements to try to get better quality sleep, & haven’t had any thc for 3+ weeks now. The past 4 days now I’ve finally had great recovery on my Whoop, so something is finally working.

My bull put me on to wax on 420 and I asked so many questions. He pulled out the rig and I was like nah I don't mess with cocaine anymore :rofl:

:rofl:

Not that long ago a buddy of mine was trying to get me to try his puffco.

I was like bro I want no parts of a digital crack pipe!

Never used a rig for a dab hit. Tried the Yocan pen for concentrates.

I dunno...just made me sleepy. Wasnt anything like the high I get from my blunts. I've got like 2 grams of concentrates just sitting around cuz I far prefer flower.

I’ve used synthetic piss before and got an inconclusive and now they look at my d when I piss like I’m on probation.

It’s a government test. They don’t play unfortunately.

“We don’t know what you did, but you didn’t pass or fail” :lol:
Do you remember the brand?

And the people that co-signed x-stream, have you used it personally and passed?

Do you remember the brand?

And the people that co-signed x-stream, have you used it personally and passed?

I used quick fix. My boy used it and passed for target corporate but it didn’t work for me for a DOT drug test.

I’d assume they all went under the same testing at the lab but I guess not.

I didn’t fail but was inconclusive so I had to test a week later but by that time I was good to go anyways.

Yeah. I just smoked on the weekend for the first time in a while and got unlucky with a random so I’d be clear quick.

We call alcohol evil juice in my circle because my boy is a 300 pound monster and super chill until he sips that evil juice and he’s picking a fight with the biggest guy in the bar for existing.

I think alcohol is. You make worse decisions and it hyped you up to do dumb stuff.

I’ve never got high and been like I could use a fatty Hollywood line. Booze it goes hand in hand.
that za does hype u some some...like u could try whatever....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom