Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def feel alcohol is more of a gateway drug, you'll get drunk and not remember what you did.
Will smoke too much then get anxious and have to lay down for a bit and drink some water :lol:

Give it a shot H headdetective , a good litmus test to see how your mind & body feels without it. Give it at least a month.

If you feel you’re better with some thc in your system, you can always go back, or make any adjustments to your current protocol.

I've done the whole 30 days off, tolerance breaks, or whatever you wanna call em.

The way I'm feeling though seems to be towards a more permanent decision.

Tough though, cause green has been a part of my life since I was a late teen.

Im creepin on 40, change gon come.

Bout to find out if these are worth a ****

1D494B98-F53D-46FA-A7AC-E5BE05FE4C44.jpeg

Haven’t taken any yet, but they barely smell like anything. Being in Austin, options are more limited without a decent plug. From what heard, Hometown Hero amongst the best for federally legal ****.

For me, there's no real change in productivity in terms of smoking vs not smoking. I haven't smoked since October and I'm just as unproductive now as I was back then.

I just wish I could be a weekend smoker. But it's either fully on or fully off for me.

Man I can’t keep up with the bootleg legal green loopholes. :lol:

Is it decent?

Decent to me. I haven’t smoked, vaped or taken edibles in over a year so my tolerance is low. I basically bought these to see if they would help with my insomnia. And that was some of the best sleep I had in a while.

I can’t comment on how they’d hit for anybody with good tolerance, but the smoke shop staff said they are decent with a tolerance too.

The legal loophole is a sketchy space, but Hometown Hero has a proven track record and every product has its QR code with the products lab results. Hemp-derived and the weight of the product is what makes it legal. I did choose the live rosin gummies as they are free of solvents.

For me, there's no real change in productivity in terms of smoking vs not smoking. I haven't smoked since October and I'm just as unproductive now as I was back then.

I just wish I could be a weekend smoker. But it's either fully on or fully off for me.
Weekend smoker. Said no one ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom