Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
had to see what’s up w this strain tried the gushers awhile back and tasted really good
363CFEC3-CDA6-46E9-88FA-B7DD01396306.jpeg

I’ve been injured and been on some super strong opiates like morphine and dilaudid.

I don’t like the feeling but I see how people get addicted.

What do ops feel like? Maaaad sleepy?? My house growing up was essentially a pharmacy. Coulda made crazy moola/tried all sorts of stuff but kept it straight hippy (herb and fungus/‘cid once in a blue)

Nah, not really. Like you can feel kind of dopey or whatever but once it hits its def not really a downer.

Maybe in massive amounts it’s another story but a couple percs won’t have you sleeping.

When you smoke... the type of high you get is really determined by what the plant is burning inside of your body.

If the inside of your body has a high density mass filled with junk food... smoking will get you stoned.

If the inside of your body has a low density mass filled with healthy food... smoking will get you GOING.

When you smoke... the type of high you get is really determined by what the plant is burning inside of your body.

If the inside of your body has a high density mass filled with junk food... smoking will get you stoned.

If the inside of your body has a low density mass filled with healthy food... smoking will get you GOING.
Uhhhhhhh This Ain’t How It Works My Dude :lol:

when I dietfast, I get hangry mode. After burning I chill out and get super productive.
I don’t like eating after getting lit. Just water

when I dietfast, I get hangry mode. After burning I chill out and get super productive.
I don’t like eating after getting lit. Just water
When I smoke in the morning... my body is fully productive on just coffee and water..

When I get hungry for food... I prepare the food and smoke again... fully opening up my body.

Before I eat... I make sure I allow my body ample time for rest... after I finish eating.

After I finish eating... I repeat the cycle.

I have found that this method is what works best for me, my mind, and my body.

When I smoke in the morning... my body is fully productive on just coffee and water..

When I get hungry for food... I prepare the food and smoke again... fully opening up my body.

Before I eat... I make sure I allow my body ample time for rest... after I finish eating.

After I finish eating... I repeat the cycle.

I have found that this method is what works best for me, my mind, and my body.
Ok Shakespeare

Plant based medicine is the foundation of a plant based diet.

Intuitively... we all like smoking weed... because unconsciously... we all do not like eating meat.
People who eat meat who smoke weed... feel better after they smoke... because it melts the meat inside of them.
I no longer eat meat... so I feel good before, after, or if I do not smoke at all.

For me... weed is like gas.
Our bodies are the vehicles.

Smoking and eating meat... is like putting 5 dollars of 93 gas in your car... and filling up the rest with 87.
Smoking and not eating meat... is like filling up with all 93.
Combining good with good helps you feel good and operate smoothly all of the time.

Some Of Y’all Overthinking This Weed Thing :lol:
When you've been smoking for a long time. You might fall into unproductive cycles of smoking because your mind isn't conscious of what's really going on. It's best to be cerebral when using the herb or it can be just as destructive as any other drug . I know mad dudes who are burned out and unproductive at 40 cuz they never took breaks or was mindful of the habit we all love .

Intuitively... we all like smoking weed... because unconsciously... we all do not like eating meat.
People who eat meat who smoke weed... feel better after they smoke... because it melts the meat inside of them.
I no longer eat meat... so I feel good before, after, or if I do not smoke at all.

Smoking and eating meat... is like putting 5 dollars of 93 gas in your car... and filling up the rest with 87.
Combining good with good helps you feel good and operate smoothly all of the time.
What strain you enjoying right now? Might need to hit up my connect with a request.

Their is no limit to thinking
If you think that Jay-Z's album covers have have subliminal messages about penises and that you've discovered the cure to every type of cancer, it's probably a time to put a limit on your thinking.

For context: the poster in question has been involuntarily committed to a psychiatric hospital at least once in the past 5 years. Those non-skid socks were earned by this type of foolery.

If you think that Jay-Z's album covers have have subliminal messages about penises and that you've discovered the cure to every type of cancer, it's probably a time to put a limit on your thinking.

For context: the poster in question has been involuntarily committed to a psychiatric hospital at least once in the past 5 years. Those non-skid socks were earned by this type of foolery.
:rofl:
NT neva forgets

You HIGH High With This :rofl:

I’m

i got health implications with more meat or shellfish I consume. I gotta be on a strict diet and weed kinda is like my petro for real.
But I’ll still **** up some in & out .. no dambs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom