Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of These infused pre rolls are bunk. Mid green wrapped in dust

has rolling become a lost art? there was a thing on twitter recently where people were saying that's why they get prerolls not necessarily for convenience.

I remember as a youth we went to a neighbors on new years, we were smoking and the host told me to roll the next one. I told him I didn't know how and he said "see you next year then" and I was told to kick rocks.

I never been so embarrassed tbh, but learning experience for sure never caught slipping again. :lol:

has rolling become a lost art? there was a thing on twitter recently where people were saying that's why they get prerolls not necessarily for convenience.

I remember as a youth we went to a neighbors on new years, we were smoking and the host told me to roll the next one. I told him I didn't know how and he said "see you next year then" and I was told to kick rocks.

I never been so embarrassed tbh, but learning experience for sure never caught slipping again. :lol:
Feel a lotta people now will not take the time to learn especially w wax pens and pre-rolls being so easily accessible. Can't lie, the first time I rolled a blunt it lowkey looked like this :lol:
worst-joints-02.jpg

Taught my old lady day 1 how to roll. We smokin blunts if you riding with me in the whip :smokin

I haven't rolled a blunt in at least 2 years.

I went full cones about 3 years ago and never looked back. I'm only using carts right now since I moved into the apartment but once I get another house or condo I might be back to cone life.

You can get like 100 cones on Amazon for 10-15 bucks. It's too convenient for me.

I haven't rolled a blunt in at least 2 years.

I went full cones about 3 years ago and never looked back. I'm only using carts right now since I moved into the apartment but once I get another house or condo I might be back to cone life.

You can get like 100 cones on Amazon for 10-15 bucks. It's too convenient for me.
can't roll for **** still...
those are essentials...

Not to blow smoke up my *** , but I have bagged some baddies just off the strength of my rolling.... :smokin 8)

Btw been on my Jersey **** lately, it's a troop from Queens but got sick and tired of my weedmen acting all Hollywood and with the same menu for months .....giving my money to someone who actually wants it...

Not to blow smoke up my *** , but I have bagged some baddies just off the strength of my rolling.... :smokin 8)

Btw been on my Jersey **** lately, it's a troop from Queens but got sick and tired of my weedmen acting all Hollywood and with the same menu for months .....giving my money to someone who actually wants it...
Chicks see you with mad finger dexterity and get moist :rofl:

I switched to rolling joints when I’m by myself but still roll up and smoke blunts when I’m with my boys
Nothing like a good fronto 8)

Y’all are talking about the pre rolled cones and you just stuff the bud in there? Might give those a try but I don’t like using filters, makes it taste like paper to me
I don’t like regular raw papers either, only the organic hemp and black ones

Have never been a fan of straight paper. Only thing keeping me from trying cones. I need a filter though. A blunt style cone would be wild prefect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom