Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the pandemic first hit I was trying a bunch of dispensaries around me for the first time and they were all the same, not that good and not what i expected from dispensary bud until I found this place
The Durban poison, LSD, novacaine, and their in house strain mr good chem were all some of the best buds I’ve ever smoked. I was only smoking their stuff for a few months until I had to chill I felt like I was frying my brain :lol:
I went back recently and unfortunately it’s not the same. It started to be like every other dispensary in MA.. tiny, rock hard nugs that break up into dust

@So Much Sole 23 they have locations in Colorado maybe you’ve heard of them? Good chemistry
This place was decent when they first opened.. haven't been since before the pandemic but I'm sure quality is down the tubes.. they had some sour grape and some Durban poison that was legit.

At least the prices have come down

Indica And Sativa Are Such Outdated Terms In The Industry At This Point.

Most Everything You Smoke Has Been Hybridized And Very RARELY Are Consumers Getting Hands On Pure Indica/Sativa.

TRUE Indica Grows Slow And Squat While TRUE Sativa’s Get Overly Tall And Yield Poorly. Both Terrible For Commercial Production Practices As Such.

Don’t Be Fooled By Outdated Terminology Ya’ll, You’re More Than Likely Smoking Hybrids :wink:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5576603/

Buddy of mine told me something very similar earlier this week.

Picked up some new flavors for the long weekend :pimp:

63928DA5-B8A2-4976-BB97-3A04225A1F0B.jpeg

Cone will save you time and looks neater

But I aint mad at you, I used to get it in like that before I knew about cones.

Was gonna cop da big bubbler, but there were certain things I didn’t like about it on closer inspection. Ended up scooping 4/6:

Should arrive Saturday or Monday, god willing

^ Such a classy piece family :pimp:

What brand of papers are you guys rollin up w? Mostly smoke elements but somedays will be feeling nostalgic and roll up w zig-zags

^ Such a classy piece family :pimp:

What brand of papers are you guys rollin up w? Mostly smoke elements but somedays will be feeling nostalgic and roll up w zig-zags
Thank you, beloved.

If anyone is ever looking to scoop a piece, he's a great guy to do it from. Gets inventory from some great artists and is really fair with his pricing. A consummate professional.

just feels better to me. Dabs, edibles oils etc can all get the job done but that satisfaction of rolling your own joint and lighting it truly is unmatched.
i love rolling jays but man nothing like dabbing some elite bubble or hash rosin. much faster lol and just overall better feeling

i love rolling jays but man nothing like dabbing some elite bubble or hash rosin. much faster lol and just overall better feeling
And doesn’t stink but it can be too much. Leave you stuck on couch if you take too much. Nothing beats actual trees. Still want a puffco peak tho

And doesn’t stink but it can be too much. Leave you stuck on couch if you take too much. Nothing beats actual trees. Still want a puffco peak tho
yeah we def gotta learn your single dab limits😂i mostly dab in the evenings after work so i can take a dab dab n realax. i love my peak pro for travel but nothing like a rig experience really. especially using a terp timer helps out too even when the banger starts chazzing badly lol. i got about 500 and its perfect every single time

yeah we def gotta learn your single dab limits😂i mostly dab in the evenings after work so i can take a dab dab n realax. i love my peak pro for travel but nothing like a rig experience really. especially using a terp timer helps out too even when the banger starts chazzing badly lol. i got about 500 and its perfect every single time
My guy, how do you clean off chazz? I literally just got into concentrates a few weeks ago

My guy, how do you clean off chazz? I literally just got into concentrates a few weeks ago
is it black or is the banger just mad cloudy? i burn the black off (lower temp and iso q-tipping will make this a very small amount of charring if any.) i buy something like this fill with iso and use bigger q tips like glob mops (dont pay more than 24 for a 6 pack). also store my terp pearls in that same style little jar. if youre still beating up the bangers i highly recommend something like campfire quartz thats cheap and decent quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom