Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never noticed before someone told me but if you see there’s usually a bunch of little holes on bud from the dispensary. The dude I used to grab from explained it to me, most states have a certain level of “dryness” bud has to be in order to avoid mold and stuff. Dryness, huge quantities being grown close together, and general stress on the plant causes those little holes. I think he said it’s called the bud “hermaphroditing” but I could be wrong I don’t really remember for sure

Compare bud from your regular weed man next to dispensary and you’ll notice there’s never those holes

I thought it might just be here in MA but it’s on yours too. I can see tiny little ones on the tip of the nug to the right too
6759CC0D-EBB5-4B49-9947-E0582AF64E65.jpeg

Hermaphrodite plants are when a female plants turns into a male plant.

You don't want a male plant because it will have seeds.

Hermaphrodite plants are when a female plants turns into a male plant.

You don't want a male plant because it will have seeds.
Yea he must have just mentioned it in the same convo as when he was telling me about the holes

Funny seeing Runtz blow up.. remember hearing that **** on the streets in The bay around 2018. GSC, gelato then runtz... fam friend is one of the original cookie boyz (yung lb) and stated that their gonna flip this **** and took it to a whole nother level .. and they did.. :pimp:

I was rolling up frontos for years but ever since I had to take a few weeks off and then came back to smoking they’re kinda gross which is crazy to me
I been on the raw hemp papers now and I like them

that 2-3 weeks off killed my tolerance :lol: . I used to be able to chill, face 2 blunts in a row within like an hour and I’d be fine
now I can’t finish a regular sized joint

bruh I tried frontos one time and almost quit smoking altogether lol. Those things are gross 🤮

bruh I tried frontos one time and almost quit smoking altogether lol. Those things are gross 🤮
I had to ease into them :lol: over the years I went from dutches to backwoods to frontos
The frontos from the actual company “fronto king” are nasty
Like a year or 2 ago this local company came through and completely took over the market here in Boston
Unanimously so much better than fronto king
11714DB4-9409-4AFE-8D92-F884D7264DC9.png

Cant do blunts anymore hate the taste.
these right here are the best papers I ever used
1617926702826.jpeg

Slow burning clean smooth hits every time. Light green color threw me off tho :lol:. Raw black and OCB organic hemp are good money too

Cookies eighths in Seattle are $50-60 depending on the store. White Runtz, Gary Payton and the Soap are probably my favorites from them.
I’ve been trying to convert to joints full time for awhile now but the backwoods be calling :lol: y’all fw grabba too?

Since my bout with covid my lungs be trash now days and my tolerance is cheeks. I can only hit a quarter of a blunt at a time and i'll be fried. Gotta make sure I always have something to drink with me or i'll be coughing like i'm dying

Still doesn't stop me from blazing up but I am taking a break this month for the moment.

Frontos are straight DC **** lol i cant mess with those. I roll OG swisher rillos but want to transition to vaping only sooner than later

And yall are bugging about pricing. West coast/legal life is considerably cheaper than we pay on the east from my experience. Thats black market or legal (DC) east. We are paying out the *** for the highest quality. I couldnt believe the pricing and quality when i went to seattle.

600_6745.jpg

got handed a few of these this morning. Gonna try it out on some McDonald’s later today. I know it ain’t gonna do **** to me tho :lol: hopefully it’s good sauce at least

Last edited:
I was rolling up frontos for years but ever since I had to take a few weeks off and then came back to smoking they’re kinda gross which is crazy to me
I been on the raw hemp papers now and I like them

that 2-3 weeks off killed my tolerance :lol: . I used to be able to chill, face 2 blunts in a row within like an hour and I’d be fine
now I can’t finish a regular sized joint
Fronto was fine for that backyard boogie when we were kids but I started hating them as well :lol:

Had my first run of dispensary weed from Jamaica. Had my usual selection from the states, gorilla glue and sour. Made for a very relaxing and enjoyable honeymoon.

Damn we need to move to a legal state ASAP.

I’ll stop smoking before I pay $80 for a dam 8th honestly
Major taxation

yeah yes
he's one of the reasons nyc has legal marijuana

I been locked up 5 times for simple possession
once a cop set me up for a open and public view charge

another time I was arrested for a roach and a cop put his hands around the back of my neck & i stayed in central booking for close to 48 hours when this happened

this all happened during giuliani years

im not going to judge cuomo on his problems and ill probably vote for him in 2022

Last edited:
I live in Boston or else I would :lol:
Based what I’ve seen on ig and such it’s kinda crazy in nyc. Dudes just using extra packaging and charging wild prices
Dudes prob break even on an oz after selling 3 eighths

thats true people using the Mylar bags that say "runts" and "cookies" but its $160 to $220 an OZ quality

if you get the California stains like cookies ect make sure the bag is sealed and you have to rip it open or your just getting what ever the dealer can get their hands on

people try and push them $80.00 eights and i "just say no"

$60 is the most im going to pay for an eight for cali bud in the street

I live in Boston or else I would :lol:
Based what I’ve seen on ig and such it’s kinda crazy in nyc. Dudes just using extra packaging and charging wild prices
Dudes prob break even on an oz after selling 3 eighths

They do that **** in Chicago too. Also everyone is buying these bootleg *** edibles of the street with fake *** packaging... like these candy companies are actually making edibles with the same name. What's worst about the edibles is that you read have no idea how strong or weak of a dosage you're actually getting. The packages usually say like 500mg but if they're just buying labels on eBay and throwing in their own home made **** then there's no way of really telling what the he'll you're actually getting.

Cuomo did it to for two reasons - Jersey legalized it first and also to get the heat off him. He should still be held accountable for his **** ups

he’s been trying for the past few years to make it legal before corona and any of his scandalous

not saying he shouldn’t be held accountable for anything he did with the nursing home Situation that was terrible
with the woman I can let that slide

since the first time I went to Amsterdam and saw real freedom to do what you want plus other states making marijuana legal and for years NYS dragged it feet on making pot legal
if the devil himself was governor I would support him

I been waiting for this for a very long time and where still not they yet as a state but hey to legally walk around smoking it’s crazy and I still can’t believe it

im more then happy to pay the 14% tax when shops open up in 2022
i hate buying off the street like a Heroin junkie

sports betting is now also legal in nyc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom