Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, ya'll stay talking this **** every time I try to put ya'll on. Certain states that have been selling weed legally for years have overages, and they can't sit on it forever. Therefore, just like with everything else, they will sell it at a reduced price. Sometimes it's popcorn buds, sometimes it shake, sometimes it full buds. Sometimes if you are cool you can also get full buds for the shake oz prices on Sundays. It helps when you regularly spend hundreds of dollars a day (I also buy edibles and concentrates when I am in CO).

Lol, ya'll stay talking this **** every time I try to put ya'll on. Certain states that have been selling weed legally for years have overages, and they can't sit on it forever. Therefore, just like with everything else, they will sell it at a reduced price. Sometimes it's popcorn buds, sometimes it shake, sometimes it full buds. Sometimes if you are cool you can also get full buds for the shake oz prices on Sundays. It helps when you regularly spend hundreds of dollars a day (I also buy edibles and concentrates when I am in CO).
As Someone Who Lives In Colorado And Works In The Industry, A $25 OZ Is Just That… A $25 OZ

Overages Or Not, That’s Gonna Be Dookie :lol:

Your reading r bad

I believe the $25 special they hade was from the white shelf, so it would have been decent. Typically just use the shake for making edibles anyway unless I get some unexpected heat.

Haven't bought any weed for 8 months, but I would have bought that $25 O if I were there and posted it here and told you guys it cost $200 and your *** would have believed it.

now that you mention it, I do remember seeing this when I was hating on legal weed states years ago. id be on dispensaries websites like sheesh, they're giving this stuff away

Haven't bought any weed for 8 months, but I would have bought that $25 O if I were there and posted it here and told you guys it cost $200 and your *** would have believed it.
:lol:

Naw Fam

Based On These Comments, We Don’t Smoke The Same, I PROMISE!
7440771A-D8A2-40D6-A2B5-7EEF3FC94D3E.jpeg

AB66AFB4-72C6-42CD-9707-D8EEFEA39A83.jpeg

So many deals out there on product they get rid of on the low. BOGO deals like a mugg here in Cali & Vegas

That's what I am trying to tell these guys... but some people just like paying more to believe they are getting a better product.

Unfortunately you only get Vegas deals if you live there.

New to the tree game. Been around it for a long time, but never gave it a shot because in my youth i didn't have a proper grasp of moderation or balance. In hindsight, it was the right decision and i'm glad i didn't partake then. I poured myself into my career to get that straight before everything else. I wasn't concerned with addiction, i was concerned with job possibilities and/or under-achieving while i was in grind-mode for those years.

Now, responsibilities are set, self-awareness and discipline is as strong as ever and I can enjoy the infrequent times i get to relax.

I bought a Pax and it's perfect. I don't get super blasted and I just chief on occasion when I have everything done.

Last edited:
I'm smoking with my homegirl last night and I came to the consensus that all this weed we been burning the past couple years been mids. . Most of it taste the same , and has the same effects (hybrid)...

Yeah certain strains have their own terps and flavonoids but once it's been sitting in the bag for a minute the profile diminishes and we're left with "tropical runtz" for 25-40 for a 8th...

Everything is a gelato hybrid

Sour diesel is non existent.

Haven't even had a decent kush strain in a few years....

My homie who does 25 dollar 8ths has been holding me down with his runtz run .... Probably the most consistent

Idc who you are in NYC ... Your connects are selling you mids in zaza bags..... 😂

Cali smoke still the 👑

Haven’t came across legit east coast sour since like 2010-12. The first time I went to a dispensary was because they said they had it but it’s just a name at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom