Nude Maid Service

like 2 years ago my Pops and my Uncle rented this huge new house their friends couldnt sell and would call these ladies over all the time and they would clean the entire house butt naked and my Uncle said he threw her an extra $50 for a Blowie, then the next time he said she let him smash for (he just had to pay for the cleaning service haha) I was dying when he told me this cuz hes like 56.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Nude maids serving drinks at a party...

rape charge pending. Not a fan of the idea at all, actually. Imagine how awkward that would be.

I'd rather just beat off to streamed pron like every other red blooded american and go about my day..
laugh.gif
 one of my coworkers buddies did something similar for the Super Bowl last year.

He placed a craigslist ad looking for chicks to tend bar topless at his house for his Super Bowl party.  It started out as a joke (kinda) but then he started getting real responses with girls emailing him back with pics.  Its not like they needed to be real bartenders or anything.  It was mostly just slave work like fetching beers from the fridge, refilling the chip bowls, or mixing up something simple like a jack and coke.  I think he ended up paying the girls like $150-200 for the entire Superbowl (so like $50/hr give or take).  Not full nude, just topless the entire time.  All the guys pitched in like $10-20 each to have a slave maid fetch them food and booze. 

Pics
nerd.gif

I placed an ad requesting something similar to this a LONG time ago on CL and like 3 females responded and sent me pictures that seemed way too hot to be a female who would clean a house naked for 30 bucks so I assumed it was really some dudes behind the screen who were trying to rob me

bout to go troll CL for pics. Lets all do this and make a thread. 
laugh.gif

on second thought, that's kinda messed up, these women must be hurtin for money.

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif
 who's still down?

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

I placed an ad requesting something similar to this a LONG time ago on CL and like 3 females responded and sent me pictures that seemed way too hot to be a female who would clean a house naked for 30 bucks so I assumed it was really some dudes behind the screen who were trying to rob me

or something else
nerd.gif

1st off, Im sorry but those women are really below average and Im talkin my standards not NT's... second off, that'd be so weird just followin them around your house starin at them

rape charge pending. Not a fan of the idea at all, actually. Imagine how awkward that would be.

I'd rather just beat off to streamed pron like every other red blooded american and go about my day..
laugh.gif

He placed a craigslist ad looking for chicks to tend bar topless at his house for his Super Bowl party.  It started out as a joke (kinda) but then he started getting real responses with girls emailing him back with pics.  Its not like they needed to be real bartenders or anything.  It was mostly just slave work like fetching beers from the fridge, refilling the chip bowls, or mixing up something simple like a jack and coke.  I think he ended up paying the girls like $150-200 for the entire Superbowl (so like $50/hr give or take).  Not full nude, just topless the entire time.  All the guys pitched in like $10-20 each to have a slave maid fetch them food and booze. 
eek.gif
  Damn.  I might have to try that.  Can we still post ads like that on CL?  The authorities that monitor it might think something fishy is going on?  I'm thinking of also asking girls to eat sushi off of 
laugh.gif

I actually go to school at Texas Tech which is in Lubbock and most of the local females are" lacking" in the looks department. And as far as touching goes you prolly wouldn't wanna touch those females with anything but a pole, the std rate for locals is insanely high I remember they warned us about smashing locals during orientation

Originally Posted by ybyb19

I actually go to school at Texas Tech which is in Lubbock and most of the local females are" lacking" in the looks department. And as far as touching goes you prolly wouldn't wanna touch those females with anything but a pole, the std rate for locals is insanely high I remember they warned us about smashing locals during orientation

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ybyb19

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif

eek.gif
  Damn.  I might have to try that.  Can we still post ads like that on CL?  The authorities that monitor it might think something fishy is going on?  I'm thinking of also asking girls to eat sushi off of 
laugh.gif

i think you can.  when they posted the ad they made it very clear, not gonna be any sex or anything like that.  just someone to fetch beers and mix drinks with their bewbs hangin out.

and no pics.  i wasnt there.  it was my coworkers boy.  he actually came over to my place for my SB party for the 1st half and then jetted over to his buddys place for the 2nd half.  Something tells me that I should have ditched my own party and went with him.

as Jerry said, there is good naked, and bad naked. I dont know if seeing a chick covered in cleanser cleaning my tub, getting dirty or a girl sneezing naked because of dust is the best idea.

Back
Top Bottom