Nursing Program

I am in my final year of Nursing and honestly the hardest for me has been Maternity it must have been the teacher but most of the other dudes in my class all struggled. I am going to be going into ICU and that is supposedly the last time i'll be doing any kind of hospital clinical and other than that its all community work or something like that I'm really not to sure about my last 2 quarters.

It's pretty crazy as how many people are in my class that really didn't have Nursing as a career option but there is always something for someone in Nursing. You can always get into different specialties. A lot of people just did it for job security and pay, but really Nursing is definitely no walk in the park. For someone getting into the field definitely do your research and don't jump into it because of money. In my second quarter some girl dropped out because she was so freaked out about helping patient's with HIV. Really it's definitely not for everybody but i'll also say this a lot of people learn to like it. Do your research and really know what your getting into. You will definitely be challenged like no other Bachelor course as to me it is one of the hardest Bachelor's to receive at a collegiate level.

Back
Top Bottom