NY Come Pick Up Another L

Doesnt wanna waste money on travelling, buys a $500 tee. Wheres the psychological sense in that playa? Word to Zeekey

Create a brand? Not no time soon , don't have the startup costs to do that or really the desire to do so right now. And **** it if you think I bought it just cuz of the monograms that's your opinion. I made the money back for the shirt before even buying it by flipping two of those bred yeezys which I didn't want so I could keep something I like, like this shirt

what are you even talking about b?

we're talking pros and cons of car ownership in NYC & w/e else supreme got dorks doing for MetroCards..... everything else you doing is derailing...

and FYI, 10 years ago I already had a saint Michael on a Cuban... excuse me if I wasn't as prompt with my Jesus piece :lol: :smh:
Pictures or duck tales.

Wait

So are you guys telling me that there is a Supreme metro card - as in, a metro card that people buy all day everyday to commute, that is a special color and/or has the Supreme logo on it?

And it is sold out and/or rare? And people are paying $100 to get them? So - they aren't like shoes or anything that people can see and respect or acknowledge?

So - a person can't even argue that these cards boost their self esteem?

I am lost :lol:

Thinking about moving to NYC in Sept so I can get my alp resell hustle on. I'll be bringing my car though

Slapping a Disney logo on the back of a jacket or on a shirt isn't more tasteful then the shirt I copped
laugh.gif
You could've got your shirt at the Bronx zoo gift shop for $475 less.

I mean if you like the shirt and money is not issue, then you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. But damn, I feel like you could've funded like a week's worth of homeless shelter dinners for that $ or something if it's no object.

Last edited:
Man I would have loved to be in high school pushing a whip :lol: to be young and stupid
I drove in HS, too many h$es to where I was kicking em out. Used to leave my books home on purpose so I could swing back to the crib with them. Finesse game proper.

You could've got your shirt at the Bronx zoo gift shop for $475 less.

I mean if you like the shirt and money is not issue, then you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. But damn, I feel like you could've funded like a week's worth of homeless shelter dinners for that $ or something if it's no object.

But its not da lewy

what are you even talking about b?

we're talking pros and cons of car ownership in NYC & w/e else supreme got dorks doing for MetroCards..... everything else you doing is derailing...

and FYI, 10 years ago I already had a saint Michael on a Cuban... excuse me if I wasn't as prompt with my Jesus piece :lol: :smh:
Pictures or duck tales.

are u drunk again? :lol: everyone seen that saint Michael piece.

To make money without much hassle why not? If I walk up in the store, drop $20 on a water bottle and a month later get $70 for it that's winning in my book.

Factor in the hassle of buying it and then reselling it a month later to cultivate 50$ which I spent on lunch and dinner every other day...yeah I guess to you 50$ with not many responsibilities may seem like a lot, to most adults, those 50$ dissappear in a blink...lol

Factor in the hassle of buying it and then reselling it a month later to cultivate 50$ which I spent on lunch and dinner every other day...yeah I guess to you 50$ with not many responsibilities may seem like a lot, to most adults, those 50$ dissappear in a blink...lol
It's not, I spend that on scratch offs daily [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's not, I spend that on scratch offs daily [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ohhhhhh that's why you keep talking about getting a car when you hit the lottery :rofl:

Man to be young and naive :lol: sure miss those days, I do wish I had older dudes shining some light tho...I probably would be in an even better position now, not that I'm not good where I'm at.

Back
Top Bottom