NY governor to legalize recreational bud "within months"

100 for an oz :wow:

Competition is a great thing...

15453222274021376038621165060193.jpg

Yeah it's only a matter of time before it's legal federally. The industry is too big and looking at the early adopters these other broke *** states are wishing they had jumped in sooner. They tax rec weed here is CO 20%... huge amount of money for the state. Cost of living here is high as hell too because of it.

Funny. I know a couple places upstate that people grow on the low. I'm talking acres

Upstate NY?

If during summer months then it's possible, but for winter or colder months they can't grow outdoors naturally so they have to do it indoors which means the electric costs for those high powered lamps will raise flags.

Also, in NY now they have helicopters equipped with tech that can detect high heat output and they fly them throughout the boroughs to try to locate covert grow operations too.

Usually when a state goes full recreational, that means home cultivation is included. Home grows can produce some of the highest quality because it’s 1-2 people babying 6-12 plants and if they’re a knowledgeable grower they can produce incredible quality. Commercial facilities are growing thousands of plants with a couple dozen people or less, so often the quality aspect is lost. This is especially true on the east coast since medical/rec is relatively new and the cultivation licenses are limited, often less than 20 per state. So there’s not many “craft” growers, just a handful of big growers trying to get a grip on the market before more licenses are rewarded.

Wish I could post pics of my work on here, we have about 30k square feet of canopy in production (~9,000 plants) but my employer and Meth wouldn’t be too happy about that :lol:

NY is a different monsters compared to other states. If the right people aren't making money or getting their kick backs all types of stipulations will be in place the prevents home cultivation or other aspects of legalization.

And so true about dispensary's vs home growers.

Trust me cali weed > nyc weed

I get good good out here in ny but it's totally different when you got a legit dispensary ...

There's a lot of supply in the weed market and the demand is pretty much the same from 10 years ago. The game is waaay more saturated now so it's difficult to find the originals of most strains...

Like its mad hard to fight legit sour diesel or nyc sour diesel... most of the sour now is some offbrand OG kush trying to pass off as sour...lol

Facts. Be wary of the weed with the pesticides etc. If you're an edible guy, accept nothing less but organic, gluten, and gelatin free. One of the few times in life you'll notice a difference right away.

90 percent of dispensary bud is trash.

Even all the "high" thc stuff. I doubt a lot of the info about strains out there.

What are you guys thoughts on CBD cultivation. I see CBD oil everywhere now. Is CBD just a workaround or is it good? I understand the stuff about seizures and epilepsy. But for general pain is it snake oil? Does CBD need THC or are we gonna sit up here and let these corps start isolating compounds in weed one by one then marketing them to us?

What happened to all the purps? They seem like trash now. Seems like most strains are marketed/cultivated to people who don't wanna get "high" which is weird to me.
Purps is around you just gotta know who got it... Jadakiss still got the best haze, lol

You would think so that Cali weed is far superior, but it's not... for a state that has it legal.

I do agree though that Cali weed > NYC weed... for now, but dude you can order whatever you want from Cali and have it shipped in the mail. There is so much weed now floating around the mail system. Besides Canada a lot of weed comes to NYC through the mail system and illegal grow operations.

And yes I remember Purple Haze and just Haze in general back in the Dipset era around 02-05 and it was so much smoother and better than what they try to pass off as Haze now.

A lot of dispensary's and well as weed strains are all hype and marketing.
Purple haze from 02 - 06 to me is still the best batch of bud that flooded nyc...

Nyc sourdiesel is a close 2nd...

Right now my main connect got a lot of flavors but half of it don't be hitting like that. My other connect got it but he still pricing like it's 2006... so I don't see him often... I can get a half oz for a buck... what I need exclusive 8ths for 50??? Foh

New Yorkers need this. Worst attitudes in the country!

Im from here and I agree, we deal with alot here so its needed (the attitudes & the legalization lol)

Cant do nothing for me, new job, strictly prohibited :smh:

Best NY bud i had was some purp in 09-12 cot dam it was really purple 2

Sour is always a W

Dam i miss smoking lol

Purple haze from 02 - 06 to me is still the best batch of bud that flooded nyc...

Right now my main connect got a lot of flavors but half of it don't be hitting like that. My other connect got it but he still pricing like it's 2006... so I don't see him often... I can get a half oz for a buck... what I need exclusive 8ths for 50??? Foh

You just hit the nail on the head bruh...

Either what they are selling isn't all that, but the prices are low so you're like you'll take it :lol:

Or as you said they have good quality stuff but still want to charge like $4-500 for the ounce... FOH.

^ cant say i ever had that haze... but that sour diesel in NYC i had was official... going all the way to queens from NJ via a bus just to cop that sour :lol:

90 percent of dispensary bud is trash.

Even all the "high" thc stuff. I doubt a lot of the info about strains out there.

What are you guys thoughts on CBD cultivation. I see CBD oil everywhere now. Is CBD just a workaround or is it good? I understand the stuff about seizures and epilepsy. But for general pain is it snake oil? Does CBD need THC or are we gonna sit up here and let these corps start isolating compounds in weed one by one then marketing them to us?

What happened to all the purps? They seem like trash now. Seems like most strains are marketed/cultivated to people who don't wanna get "high" which is weird to me.
As a chronic pain patient I tried the oil and did notice some effect. It's not available or legal here so I went to the Netherlands and bought some to make sure it was official.
I can't really comment on how it works on its own as I'm prescribed a high opiate dosage per day but it's definitely noticeable as additional pain relief for moderate to severe pain.
The pain is exclusively located in both my calves so and is more of a constant ache with a very minor hint of burning sensation. What I found most noticeable about the oil was that the hint of burning sensation largely disappeared in favor of a more relaxed feeling.

By comparison, regular weed makes my calves feel like they're on fire but in a good way. Regardless of the type and strain, it produces a very strong sensation where the pain is located. It's hard to describe it.
If anything I'd compare the feeling to getting my legs massaged while a heating lamp is right next to them, but more of an inner sensation if that makes sense.

In my experience both have a noticeable pain relief effect but in very different ways.

Reactions: ASE
$100 oz gotta be trash.

Trash dispensary send out text for $70 oz. $40 shake oz. It's bad

Belgium Belgium
Are you saying the thc smoke makes you burn or using the oils?
I have a relative on dialysis that swears by the creams. Help soothe skin pain after each session.

On another note, thinking about how nasty the weed cigarettes the big corporations will be selling makes me wanna cry lol. Also makes me wonder how beer supposed to taste

Last edited:

Yooooo...Thursday night trips to Dyck & Post back then for the haze and tabla(?) aka wood then to my mans basement for the smoke session

Dankiest haze man had my whole crib and clothes smelling like haze

[QUOTE] 90 percent of dispensary bud is trash. [/QUOTE]

In MD Ive noticed this, but Ive been smoking for years with high tolerance so alot of **** don't be hitting me like that..

Like dude said though Cali>>>The **** my plug been getting from there has been straight gas and has all the flavors, Sherbinski strains though :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom