NY governor to legalize recreational bud "within months"

I live in NY, but I would visit Cali frequently for work.

My friend who lived out there put me onto it and then I saw it when I went to the dispensary. I don't smoke because of my job I just went out of curiosity and just to see expecting to see like all this crazy stuff I would see on high times back in the day like god's gift red weed, or like purple colored purple haze (I know this is caused by cold temps from growing), white widow and all this other stuff.

I went and it all looked like regular smoke I could have gotten in NY. But, he started putting me onto how the dispensary's were getting their weed that's why it looked all the same. They buy it from regular growers. He would grow a couple of plants and sell it to the dispensary, and it was even the same up north Cali because they buy from those big growers with a lot of acres.

Now I'm not saying all dispensary's are doing it, but to cut down on growing costs they just buy from outside growers or bulk growers and it's just maybe jack hearer looking weed with the orange hairs, but they are passing it off as all this other exotic weed. I thought they would be growing it themselves in the back and selling it out front.

Again not saying all the dispensary's were doing these acts, but I was in Venice and LA where he would take his weed and the pills his mom was prescribed and sell or barter for other stuff to the dispensary's.
I can almost guarantee 90% of clinics in LA county do this . Buy one-three strains of bud and literally get stoned then write names on a sticker and slap em on mason jars .

Source : got paid to smoke bud , make up names and slap stickers on jars in a really shady clinic for a cool min lol

Cookies overrated, I don’t want weed that puts me out. Best thing smoking for me rn is strawberry cough or ATF.
Cookies overrated? :rofl:
Most cookie strains are indica dominant they will put you out if you’re not prepared... All because you don’t prefer that high means it’s overrated. Alaskan Thunder **** and Strawberry cough both straight sativas.

Last edited:
Am I the only person that has never had an edible experience that I would consider enjoyable? Always turns out as 1 of 3 different scenarios:

1. Does nothing (rarest)
2. Makes me feel like I don't want to move or think (most common)
3. See the devil and ready to call 911 on myself

I'll stick to smoke/vape, thank you.

Only edibles I can mess with are the infused drinks. You can sip it like alcohol and control your buzz

Only edibles I can mess with are the infused drinks. You can sip it like alcohol and control your buzz
How fast does it hit you? I always fall into the typical trap of edibles by ingesting more because I'm not feeling it, only to end up feeling like I got hit by a train. :lol:

Yea that’s why I like the infused drinks they hit you in as little as 10 minutes so you’ll know where to go from there

Am I the only person that has never had an edible experience that I would consider enjoyable? Always turns out as 1 of 3 different scenarios:

1. Does nothing (rarest)
2. Makes me feel like I don't want to move or think (most common)
3. See the devil and ready to call 911 on myself

I'll stick to smoke/vape, thank you.
Zero interest in edibles.
Number 3 reminds me of the worst weed experience of my life. I hot a bong WAAAAY too hard. It was some strong stuff and I'm not a smoker like that. Man i thought i was either dead or suffered permanent brain damage. All types of messed up.

Zero interest in edibles.
Number 3 reminds me of the worst weed experience of my life. I hot a bong WAAAAY too hard. It was some strong stuff and I'm not a smoker like that. Man i thought i was either dead or suffered permanent brain damage. All types of messed up.

:pimp:

But because of my job I still can't smoke.

Hope they allow to grow your own also, because honestly even though weed is legal in other states a lot of store bought weed is trash and now what they say it is and not as strong either. They buy it from growers and it's all the same crap just renamed :smh:

If they let us grow up to like 6 plants or whatever the limit is that would be good. Then you can grow top quality stuff with your own seeds and not rely on what some pothead dealer is selling nor the dispensary buying from an outside grower and not growing their own.
I know Michigan just legalized it and you're able to grow a couple plants

are the other legalized states the same?

giphy.gif

I *** w edibles if they aren’t stupid strong. My tolerance is so trash now since I don’t blaze a zip a month I’d actually rather just eat some edibles than smoke a joint and feel like I’m blasting off to space.

I used to barely be able to get high after the first smoke of the day, now I’m a straight lightweight and two hits and I’m fried.

Is there a difference in intended usage between medicinal and recreational grade marijuana?

Is there a difference in intended usage between medicinal and recreational grade marijuana?

I mean there’s strains with higher CBD content than THC content, the former usually being prescribed to patients with legitimate medical ailments.

I actually have a legitimate medical issue and could qualify for medicinal marijuana in my state but I prefer to support the local black market for a litany of reasons. I also prefer strains that are sativa dominant b/c they don’t leave me couchlocked and lazy like indica dominant strains. Usually indica dominant strains are better for pain.

Knowing myself, I like to get sloppy drunk. It don't take too much weed to get high, but I see people smoking stuff blunts, presumably for show.

Understanding that much, is there any negatives to something like this?

Wish florida would do this smh might of fact has any states in the south legalized yet?

Knowing myself, I like to get sloppy drunk. It don't take too much weed to get high, but I see people smoking stuff blunts, presumably for show.

Understanding that much, is there any negatives to something like this?

Yeah, when Colorado legalized marijuana they saw a significant increase in marijuana DUIs and they even have a legal limit in place.

There’s also an issue of liability. Employers may be more keen than ever to dismiss employees or potential candidates if they use marijuana.

This doesn’t necessarily give everyone carte blanche to smoke themselves stupid. As always, use responsibly.

Now that I vape way more than i smoke, im really itching for my state to legalize recreationally so that I can have a full selection

Vaping really brings out flavors of the flowers like no other

Back
Top Bottom