NY NT'ers, is Funkmaster Flex respected in NY? vol. Hot97 vs Power 105

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm saying I was going to ask him what kind of stupid point he was trying to make
the poor guy has some serious misguided animosity pent up towards black people.
son stays trying and failing, to interject race into the most random threads looking for a laugh or a consign and ends up just looking like a fool.
laugh.gif
no.
I was going to let you have your quote party, but I won't let you call me a racist.

I do enjoy all the "evidence" and strong points you always provide with your arguments, however 
eyes.gif

edit:

I don't think you'll get it, because you think working at gamestop with a face tattoo is a good situation, I'll explain it to you.

I find humor in the hypocrisy that one group can be racist towards another without being demonized.

I just find it funny, but I find most hypocrisy funny, you can see it in my posts in all directions.

I have 30k+ and havent been banned or suspended for anything related to that, so maybe you're just....... wrong.
I don't think you're a racist. I think you might be jealous of black people, or maybe your snarky little remarks towards black people enable you to feel better about your own insecurities, hell it was probably an obsession with black culture that brought you here in the first place.
laugh.gif

and why are you always talking about evidence whenever I call you out for saying something stupid? This isn't an argument and it's definitely not a debate.

You're right man you've been around here for a long time and you've seemingly just grown into this strange habit of interjecting peculiar comments about race into random threads. You look like an idiot every time you do so, and multiple users have called you on it. Just stop and save face already... or don't.

and what's with you and gamestop? This is the second time you've brought the place up. You confusing me with somebody else bro? I don't work at gamestop. Now you want to talk about hypocrisy? NOBODY is following you on this one.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom