NY NT's how does NYC get for hallowen night?

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

some of those pics you posted are duplexes. a house consist of a front yard and back yard.not tryna to be smart but i was just wondering.like homie said 10percent of ya stay in houses.the rest live in a building with a stoop.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

some of those pics you posted are duplexes. a house consist of a front yard and back yard.not tryna to be smart but i was just wondering.like homie said 10percent of ya stay in houses.the rest live in a building with a stoop.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

There are certainly residential places in Manhattan and outer boroughs (Long Island City right by the water comes to mind) where I imagine trick or treating to be difficult. I've lived in these large buildings and medium sized buildings for years and depending on the make up of the building they don't make great places to trick or treat. Mostly old ormostly young building don't work well.

Alot of the super large buildings will distribute a list of all the apts tat have signed up as available for trick or treaters..Going floor to floor door to door randomly will be a big waste of time.

The harder areas than large rental/condo buildings are areas of all smaller building that are split into 3-15 apartments, gaining access to these is more restrictive as there is usually a main door that remains locked.

Also as opposed to toher places I grew up many more business's get involved in trick or treating in NYC. I was in a bar watching football from 2-6 yesterday and there were kids in and out getting candy at the front door the entire day, the pet shop on the walk there was giving out candy etc etc.

There are certainly residential places in Manhattan and outer boroughs (Long Island City right by the water comes to mind) where I imagine trick or treating to be difficult. I've lived in these large buildings and medium sized buildings for years and depending on the make up of the building they don't make great places to trick or treat. Mostly old ormostly young building don't work well.

Alot of the super large buildings will distribute a list of all the apts tat have signed up as available for trick or treaters..Going floor to floor door to door randomly will be a big waste of time.

The harder areas than large rental/condo buildings are areas of all smaller building that are split into 3-15 apartments, gaining access to these is more restrictive as there is usually a main door that remains locked.

Also as opposed to toher places I grew up many more business's get involved in trick or treating in NYC. I was in a bar watching football from 2-6 yesterday and there were kids in and out getting candy at the front door the entire day, the pet shop on the walk there was giving out candy etc etc.

Originally Posted by backpacker23

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
my facial expressions in that order. How do ya trick or treat in texas since there's no buildings.

If anything, there are way too many buildings in Texas. Check out the vacancy rates of commercial real estate, office buildings, and industrial buildings for the state. They're all well above the national average...

Originally Posted by backpacker23

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
my facial expressions in that order. How do ya trick or treat in texas since there's no buildings.

If anything, there are way too many buildings in Texas. Check out the vacancy rates of commercial real estate, office buildings, and industrial buildings for the state. They're all well above the national average...

i dont think anyone in NYC worries about how things work in South Carolina or any of those silly places

i dont think anyone in NYC worries about how things work in South Carolina or any of those silly places

Back
Top Bottom