NY NT's how does NYC get for hallowen night?

Son is in college but cant speak basic english
Oak cliff for the Loss
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by revirxreab

Dude is from my area dallas texas , some how he was a huge yankees fan and now of all sudden dude is a rangers fan again .

i have been 2 1 Halloween in Staten island it was pretty fun/chill , its just like every other place .

I cant stand when people who go visit NY go to just downtown , go visit the Areas and different places to get a feel on culture and how life is on a daily basis . Thats like telling some one to come to texas
and not go to the farmers market and have them just go to the stadium and the stock yards .
first you aint from dallas,quit claiming that.you live in the suburbs. 2nd i like the yankees but i gotta show love to the hometeam.cant say they suck.so fall back

Originally Posted by revirxreab

Dude is from my area dallas texas , some how he was a huge yankees fan and now of all sudden dude is a rangers fan again .

i have been 2 1 Halloween in Staten island it was pretty fun/chill , its just like every other place .

I cant stand when people who go visit NY go to just downtown , go visit the Areas and different places to get a feel on culture and how life is on a daily basis . Thats like telling some one to come to texas
and not go to the farmers market and have them just go to the stadium and the stock yards .
first you aint from dallas,quit claiming that.you live in the suburbs. 2nd i like the yankees but i gotta show love to the hometeam.cant say they suck.so fall back

Out of all of you in this thread that are from NYC I bet like 10% live in a house. You dudes are acting like a majority of NYC isn't apartment buildings. He's clearly talking about the inner citys not *$$%*%$ times square. But I never really thought about it, Halloween must be easy as $@+* for kids over there. Dudes can just hit up their building never step outside and be straight. Do most buildings just leave the front door open? Or are you only getting in if you have a friend in there or something?

Out of all of you in this thread that are from NYC I bet like 10% live in a house. You dudes are acting like a majority of NYC isn't apartment buildings. He's clearly talking about the inner citys not *$$%*%$ times square. But I never really thought about it, Halloween must be easy as $@+* for kids over there. Dudes can just hit up their building never step outside and be straight. Do most buildings just leave the front door open? Or are you only getting in if you have a friend in there or something?

Trick or treating in buildings >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> going house to house.

Used to live in a 20-story apartment as a kid...came home with countless bags of candy.

Used to live in a 20-story apartment as a kid...came home with countless bags of candy.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I was actually thinking how dope it would be to fill a bag faster in one trip

Back
Top Bottom