Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by sladewilson

NY                                           
276332_100001120378525_5055973_n.jpg

CA

285634_447875075231527_1871006271_n.jpg

LA
seductive-beautiful-girls-around-the-web24.jpg

id rather slang a mexican girl , easier and cleaner and cooks and you can tell them ducktales and they still love you
roll.gif
 Slade you a fool lol. But in all honesty OP dont move to a different state over females. Ive been to NY many of times, and they have beautiful women there. Not to mention better personalities from my experiences. 

LA
seductive-beautiful-girls-around-the-web24.jpg

id rather slang a mexican girl , easier and cleaner and cooks and you can tell them ducktales and they still love you
roll.gif
 Slade you a fool lol. But in all honesty OP dont move to a different state over females. Ive been to NY many of times, and they have beautiful women there. Not to mention better personalities from my experiences. 
in Los Angeles you can drive a BMW a 1 series without the leather and get womens in NY you have to have an M3 with heated seats and navigation system

you're not losing either way...i just moved to LA from ATL and LOVE IT...haven't been down to San Diego or SF yet, but knowing that if i wanted to all i'd have to do is fill up the tank and get going is 
pimp.gif
...Vegas too...i am envious of the subway system though...i live in NoHo and getting drunk downtown and having to drive back is no fun 
laugh.gif
...i would love to be bi-coastal though

im in the valley too wassup.

everything u would could think of doing can be done here. all u need is a car and ur good to go.
the bitties are fine too just go to the beach spit a little game and if u aint ugly youll be smangin dimes in no time

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

NY is where the big boys are. It's the financial capital of the world.

If you want Mexicans, go to CALI. Anyhow, good luck.
I'm not into Mexican chicks .
When it comes to Latinas i like the ones with some Black in them like the Caribbean ones.
Are Mexican chicks the only Latinas out there ?
What about Black girls ?

Originally Posted by BasedOMG

When it comes to Latinas i like the ones with some Black in them like the Caribbean ones.
What about Black girls ?

[URL]http://www.census.gov/[/url]

/THREAD

What about Black girls ?
black girls are ghetto , have fake eyes and hair too , they call themselves bad witches but drive hondas, and most have kids and cant take DCK either 

What about Black girls ?
black girls are ghetto , have fake eyes and hair too , they call themselves bad witches but drive hondas, and most have kids and cant take DCK either 

roll.gif

How diverse is L.A compared to NY ?

OP you have many questions, and getting answers from people with different preferences. How bout you come visit ur grandfather for awhile and see if you like it?

OP you have many questions, and getting answers from people with different preferences. How bout you come visit ur grandfather for awhile and see if you like it?
Yeah , as a matter of fact i think i'll stay for the summer and see how it goes .

Yeah , as a matter of fact i think i'll stay for the summer and see how it goes .
Come holla @ me if you in the valley

Back
Top Bottom