NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

GLAD TO HEAR INFRAREDS BEING FCFS... LINES (AT THIS POINT) IN THIS WEATHER IS JUST NOT ABOUT TO BECOME A MOMENT IN MY HISTORY

there will still be a line for the red 6's even with a FCFS and idiot's will be camping out

we have all done so at one time or another but a line up/campout for every freakin release/raffle ?

Last edited:
No idea I went around 10am and waited 1hr 40min.  But being the last day for raffles, I'm sure there will be a line.  

Damn cuz im coming from 42st and wanted to try my luck with the raffle so I can get a pair for my bro if I get lucky....hope it shortens and have a no longer than 10 min wait lol.... #wishfulthinking

Damn cuz im coming from 42st and wanted to try my luck with the raffle so I can get a pair for my bro if I get lucky....hope it shortens and have a no longer than 10 min wait lol.... #wishfulthinking
:rofl: Thats good stuff

No lie though, I saw some kid return what looked like a bred 1 box so when I went up for my ticket I read the label and lo and behold it said retro 1 black/red sz. 9.  I asked her if that was up for sale and she mumbled something so I asked her again and she said no.  Thought that was a bit strange.  
lol wtf when did they even sell bred 1s.. didnt they scrap it for the grand release? ....that kid is on something else though... my size too smdh
mean.gif

there will still be a line for the red 6's even with a FCFS and idiot's will be camping out

we have all done so at one time or another but a line up/campout for every freakin release/raffle ?

LET ME FILL IN THE BLANKS… WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT I AM (AND ALOT OF PPL ARE) HOPING AND EXPECTING THIS INFRARED RELEASE TO BE SOMEWHAT OF A LANEY V AFTERMATH WHERE ITS DEF GOING TO SELL BUT THERE SHOULD BE PAIRS LEFT AFTER THE MADNESS ENSUES. WITH THAT BEING SAID… IDC IF THERE IS A LINE, MY PLAN IS TO GET THERE A LITTLE WHILE AFTER THE RELEASE AND PICK UP A PAIR. AND YOU'RE RIGHT NOW ADAYS ITS PURELY IDOTIC … PPL LINE UP FOR EVERY RELEASE!

JORDAN RETRO… LINE
NIKE RETRO… LINE
NIKE SB… LINE
SOUTH BEACH SLIPPERS.. LINE
OPRAH'S BOAT SHOES… LINE
NEW BALANCE YEEZY WORE.. LINE

ANNOYING :smh:

I hope your right j o 19
From what understand there will be quite a few shoes coming out this saturday

I could see big lines even in the snow at all stores
Also red is a popular color and I don't believe small independentshops are not getting the red 6's just the white/reds

so I would expect lines all the major shops

Last edited:
They probably have enough 6s for me to just show up tomorrow at like 10am and still get a pair

So right now people are lined up in the snow? Just curious because I remember the snow storm years ago when the Jordan XII (Red/White ) dropped and in the midst of that blizzard they sold out instantly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom