NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Have fun ya'll.
What did you break this time?
ohwell.gif

If I can find a place to stay. My Brooklyn jumpoffs won't be in town and Pat will be in DC this weekend. I ain't trying to drive up for the day andthen drive back home...and I damn sure ain't trying to spend 220 to stay in manhattan for one night or 100 to stay in a rat infested @!*% hole in Queenssomewhere.

Holla @ me sir..... Im goin to a bbq in queens sat night too.. So you could f wit _.. and by the time we get back to my house itll be like 4-5 a.m... Couldjust chill @ my crib or something til u ready to bounce.. Or you might be so wasted u wouldnt mind sleeping in the car
laugh.gif

For some guap, not much I got you with a niketalk discount, I got throw you a bed at my crib. I'ma be at a BBQ in queens as well Saturday, prolly won'tbe back around home till 4, but if you actually are looking to get some sleep instead of just crashing in Henz's front yard that could prolly be workedout.

laugh.gif
@ crashing on Henz's front yard. Don't pull a 'Datznasty' and be stuck in a bunk bed in some African lady's crib in Harlem.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
@ crashing on Henz's front yard. Don't pull a 'Datznasty' and be stuck in a bunk bed in some African lady's crib in Harlem.
Posting for DatZNasty (banned) from AIM

roll.gif

and %@%%@ got the nerve to have a website. http://www.comfortstaynyc.com This is me btw (Method Man banned myDatZNasty sn). BUt dude, you can stay in Newark in a nice hotel for mad cheap. I was at the Penn Station Hilton (after I checked out of the so called"Comfort Stay" bunkbed behind a curtain behind the living room couch, with a %%@*$%# couple spooning in the bottom bunk and 1 bathroom split betweenlike10 guest) for 50$ and it's like 4 stars from hotwire.com. It's just a 4$ train ride to NYC. Or if you just need a place for a shorter period oftime, get a hostel.

I'm coming back the weekend of Sept 5 Saturday or either the next weekend. I haven't decided where I'm staying yet.

More important is whether or not I'm going to get a car or just really on public transportation. Because Budget straight raped me for 120$ a day (x4 days)on that PT Cruiser last time. All those trains were mad confusing though, %+$$ was like an algebra problem. Get on the A up to 5th Ave, then transfer to the J,go 2 blocks, catch the Q going West, then solve for X. I was like #+#$ it, I'll walk.

Back
Top Bottom