NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

whyd you get banned.

smh.gif

Old punkass dude didn't even see anything wrong with my post. I had a post titled "Can someone help me save these images to .jpg," (because Icouldn't open them for some reason in any of my image programs even though I made them in PSP) they were Ustream caps. They were close but they were good,I even IMed another mod I talk to on AIM and he gave me the green light. Then once someone was able to do it and send them to me I edited the post and postedthem, then kept reediting it once I edited the pics to be less file size.

His logic was you knew what you were doing was wrong since you kept editing it so many times.

yea this is DatZNasty btw, had this screen name in the vault for a good minute

More important is whether or not I'm going to get a car or just really on public transportation. Because Budget straight raped me for 120$ a day (x4 days) on that PT Cruiser last time. All those trains were mad confusing though, %+$$ was like an algebra problem. Get on the A up to 5th Ave, then transfer to the J, go 2 blocks, catch the Q going West, then solve for X. I was like #+#$ it, I'll walk.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
@ crashing on Henz's front yard. Don't pull a 'Datznasty' and be stuck in a bunk bed in some African lady's crib in Harlem.
Posting for DatZNasty (banned) from AIM

roll.gif

and %@%%@ got the nerve to have a website. http://www.comfortstaynyc.com This is me btw (Method Man banned my DatZNasty sn). BUt dude, you can stay in Newark in a nice hotel for mad cheap. I was at the Penn Station Hilton (after I checked out of the so called "Comfort Stay" bunkbed behind a curtain behind the living room couch, with a %%@*$%# couple spooning in the bottom bunk and 1 bathroom split between like10 guest) for 50$ and it's like 4 stars from hotwire.com. It's just a 4$ train ride to NYC. Or if you just need a place for a shorter period of time, get a hostel.

I'm coming back the weekend of Sept 5 Saturday or either the next weekend. I haven't decided where I'm staying yet.

More important is whether or not I'm going to get a car or just really on public transportation. Because Budget straight raped me for 120$ a day (x4 days) on that PT Cruiser last time. All those trains were mad confusing though, %+$$ was like an algebra problem. Get on the A up to 5th Ave, then transfer to the J, go 2 blocks, catch the Q going West, then solve for X. I was like #+#$ it, I'll walk.
upstair1.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif

looks like i'm out. Hitting up Sunken Meadow park tomorrow with the fams. Beers, BBQ, Ballin, and Beach FTW!

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

looks like i'm out. Hitting up Sunken Meadow park tomorrow with the fams. Beers, BBQ, Ballin, and Beach FTW!
Do you rock your shooting sleeve when you hit the water also?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Do you rock your shooting sleeve when you hit the water also?
laugh.gif
Patrick Ewing getting on you Los...

Yo, most likely its going to be a long night I'm just hoping my *%+ will wake up in time. I'm bout to be bricking like 10' clock tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom