NYC Ballers The Return of NT Laguardia Basketball vol. SUMMER 2011 June 25th

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

the $5 is charged by the school. $3 guarantees you got next

laugh.gif

Do you guys even play ball in parks...That sounds ridiculous...  Reminds me of the arcades where people would crowd around certain machines and make you play by their rules. 

"No hadokens" 

Edit:  Jokers. It's too early for this. I'll be leaving now to get there in time. See you there. 

whats good yall good to see some new faces gonna be there.. Im gonna def be late.. My whip is in the shop, buy my mans is coming thru.. see yall in a bit

DRE apperance?

On the 7 sipping iced coffee*

Let my bro borrow the car so I guess no workout for me till afterwards...be there a little after 1130

Good runs today, I worked out for 20 minutes afterwards before I called it quits.
sick.gif

Still kinda 
mad.gif
 losing the first game, especially with dude hitting a 3 and a floater calling game as it went up.
laugh.gif
 Winning the last two though 
pimp.gif

I just said $#+# it and played aggressive for a change, took a shot once I had an open look.

What about when Denis's man made a foul call by making the Rick Ross 'Ungh!' Ad-lib then Denis talking about dude doesn't know english
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And SMH @ G and his game winner. @*+$*%+$!

Originally Posted by dreClark

What about when Denis's man made a foul call by making the Rick Ross 'Ungh!' Ad-lib then Denis talking about dude doesn't know english
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And SMH @ G and his game winner. @*+$*%+$!
Saying game as he released it I'm like fhkrhrqwjsa   
mad.gif

laugh.gif

..about to play some half court outdoors, park around me has some lights.

Hol' up?!  Dre up here in NYC?  You serious _?

You know I got the snow flakes floatin' at the Gansevoort tonight!

When the vids come disregard that first game.
laugh.gif
Mad turnovers and sloppy play.

Dre slackin' I want to see all my turnovers
laugh.gif

I'm sure my game winner is not on video.

Back
Top Bottom