NYC Ballers The Return of NT Laguardia Basketball vol. SUMMER 2011 June 25th

Yall had to see the way that 1st game ended
30t6p3b.gif
. Wish I could've stayed a little longer to get the rest of yall who aren't in these clips.  Next time.

I told y'all if I took off my durag it was gonna be a wrap for y'all. Smfh I'm sore as hell today. That was my first full court in a year. It was definetly a good run. Y'all can just call me the closer from now on.

Videos were good #@*%. Floater came up just short to win 3 straight in that last video.
frown.gif

Same place in 2 weeks?

I messed up Henz's assist in that 2nd vid on a gimme layup, he gave me some good passes on fast breaks though.

I still don't know who certain ppl are.....dude in red shirt I was guarding, some of the "Euro" players if you wanna call em that (ie Miami Heat T, Gasol who played in the last game with me, dude in white T/blue shorts who jokes after every bad call).

3rd video was the 20 turnover game to start
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Oh !@%* come up.. I aint even know that was u

laugh.gif
Dre said the same $@%# he ain't even realize it was me after we were at the pizza spot. Chopped off all my facial hair.

And Penny it'll be hot as hell outside in 2 weeks I don't know about that one yo.

^ it'll be even hotter in the gym. And thats the last time I play without my sleeve. Air ball 3? Really?

Hold up...you guys are supposed to be young...why are y'all walking the ball up the court looking all uninspired? Y'all playing like a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]35[/color] 50 and older league. Young old men
30t6p3b.gif

If we play outdoors it'd def have to be a court/spot that not many people know about
laugh.gif

....at least LAG was better ventilated this time around but I hate the cot damn floors.
sick.gif

City is fine with me but you know they usually get crowded by mid-day or early afternoon, and I know certain people hate the commute to Queens but spot by the track in Astoria Park SOUTH  (right under the Triboro bridge so there is shade) has like 2 full courts there and is never full of people.....always just random noobs shooting around (yes I said noobs).
I can snap some pics of the courts next Sunday when I am there.

....again this is just a suggestion, plus it is free to play outside, and driving there is very easy (free parking lot right next to the track)

Getting there:

FROM MIDTOWN MANHATTAN: N or Q train from the city and take it to ASTORIA BLVD stop, and walk for 8 minutes following the bridge to the water....you'll see the track, tennis courts, and bball courts.

FROM HARLEM: Take the M60 Bus east and go right over the bridge, get off first stop after the bridge at Hoyt avenue, and walk back towards the bridge for 8 minutes towards the water.

FROM BK: If you take the worst train made, the G train, you can take it to the 7 as you normally do going to LAG, but take it a few stops further North and get off at Queens Plaza, and take the N train a few stops towards Ditmars blvd (not the city) to the Astoria exit and walk a few blocks towards the bridge.

If anyone else has suggestions lemme know, we need to find parks where we could have our own runs.

Oh, ComeUp... that was you? The short dude with the red shirt?

Yall dudes need to formerly introduce yourselves or something
laugh.gif

Yea. DaComeUp, TAK3OV3R on Twitter. = Red shirt.

I've never been the playing outside type. So idk if I'll be there if we move outdoors.

30t6p3b.gif
@ that 2nd video where Mez missed the layup then Come up trying to break my ankles THEN try to LeBron me
laugh.gif

Yo i dead +$# haven't played full court basketball in like 3 years..Im sore as *%$% today..Feeling like an old man and !+$*..I left henz on ZERO tho..LOL

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

the white/euro guys have game. names please
I was under the impression the guy in the LeBron tee and the other Eastern European dude was Dennis' friends.

Leather du-rag kid with the hideous form is a local. He was there last time. He smelled like he %#%# himself.

I think I was the only one who recognized DaComeUp

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Leather du-rag, had dude on my team both games and dude stayed heckling me between games asking for the rock and +!@%!+%+++!* ain't play D once in two games

yeah the two white guys who played on my team the first game were my cousins

I just want everyone to know that i had no relation to the guy with the ny lottery shirt
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DenisHot

I just want everyone to know that i had no relation to the guy with the ny lottery shirt
grin.gif
I was convinced that guy was like your weird Israeli cousin or something, dude was just creeping on the sidelines all game not playing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom