NYC Ballers The Return of NT Laguardia Basketball vol. SUMMER 2011 June 25th

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

NY DOES have the best pizza though (esp the early establishments), refs I could care less.
laugh.gif

NY pizza is
sick.gif
. Big +$! cardboard thin slices ≠ equal good. Outside of a spot like Grimaldi's I haven't been impressed.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

how about something in harlem, or the bronx. As long as its near some trains OR HAS good parking
do not care where it is, it just has to be a spot that is never usually full so we can hold a court on our own you know?

Originally Posted by DenisHot

My team's not ready for my point center skills lol @3:08
Yeah
laugh.gif
when I saw that pass I was like
eek.gif
this dude gets abused under the basket and still manages to see his man out the corner of his eye.

i'm moving to rego park in queens (or something like that) this weekend from dc. does anyone know where that is? is it far from where you guys play at?

yo im from CT but i really wanna play with you guys one of these days.........is it open gym as in anyone can come in?

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

i'm moving to rego park in queens (or something like that) this weekend from dc. does anyone know where that is? is it far from where you guys play at?

Not too far, 10-15 min drive, probably around the same if not a little longer for the train. 

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

NY DOES have the best pizza though (esp the early establishments), refs I could care less.
laugh.gif

NY pizza is
sick.gif
. Big +$! cardboard thin slices ≠ equal good. Outside of a spot like Grimaldi's I haven't been impressed.
Lombardi's > Grimaldi's.

yo I found an outdoor court that we can ball at, near YANKEE STADUIM.. let me know if yall with it.. its nice, the train is 1 block away.

and it has parking for those who drive.. The Yankee's play in Chi (cubs) on sat.. so everything should be good and its suppose to be 81 on sat..

if we get there for 11 the courts should be EMPTY.. whats good yall ?

There's an outside chance I'm gonna be in the bronx Friday night into Saturday so lemme know. Got a house party that I migjht just crash at the crib. If that's the call, I could just bring my gear and be good.

anyone know of any courts outdoors where people actually play. i've driven around to work and seen some courts, but it's always just a bunch of kids. i just moved to queens so preferably something in that region.

Back
Top Bottom