NYC Ballers The Return of NT Laguardia Basketball vol. SUMMER 2011 June 25th

Hell nah, that's what makes this difficult. For Saturdays I know this Rec Center in Crown Heights. I think it's $5 though, I'll call em tomorrow.

I just hit up Henz to see if he knows.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by CheGTR

im scared to play you guys...what if yal really good?!! Dunkers and sh...?!
nerd.gif

frown.gif

lol, the last time i saw one of these was like 2years ago, (or whenever we started the regional forums) nice to come back to another one.
I'm playing tomorrow, at 11am, Columbia University's elementary school, teachers got keys to their nice !@@ gym there.

damn you cant invite a brother. lol. either way let us know if you can get us in to ball. the one at my school dont pen till Jan 4th
smh.gif
very sad day...teachers for got their keys so we had to go to some church basement by 114th & broadway with terrrrible baskets and like a30yd fullcourt.
I may b back in nyc this weekend again, so I'll see if theyre playing and DONT forget their keys. Itd be a cool spot but I dunno how many people they canlet in since they gotta sign in on the security sheet too.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'ma make a list right now everyone PM if they want to be on it or if they want to be taken off it:

Myself
True
Fresh & Various relatives
Biggie
Mez
Biggie
Henz
MJsaver
Los
Cubanref
B1acman
Pharel
BallinSam
NbaSoon
Che

roll.gif
, so whats da deal?

and
mad.gif
i bumped knees with my younger brother playing ball yesterday, ifits on for sat or sun, ima see if i can make it..

but this joint hurts like hell.. im Kobe ima play thru the pain.

I don't even know what the deal with this is...to be honest I was ready to throw in the towel but I would roll to Laguardia or wherever on Saturday orSunday...

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

im scared to play you guys...what if yal really good?!! Dunkers and sh...?!
nerd.gif

frown.gif

lol, the last time i saw one of these was like 2years ago, (or whenever we started the regional forums) nice to come back to another one.
I'm playing tomorrow, at 11am, Columbia University's elementary school, teachers got keys to their nice !@@ gym there.

damn you cant invite a brother. lol. either way let us know if you can get us in to ball. the one at my school dont pen till Jan 4th
smh.gif
very sad day...teachers for got their keys so we had to go to some church basement by 114th & broadway with terrrrible baskets and like a 30yd fullcourt.
I may b back in nyc this weekend again, so I'll see if theyre playing and DONT forget their keys. Itd be a cool spot but I dunno how many people they can let in since they gotta sign in on the security sheet too.
laugh.gif
I know what you mean, but 30yds is almost exactly thelength of an NBA court

I don't mind Sat, I haven't touched a basketball since we played over the summer.
sick.gif

LAG is always crowded during the winter though.
frown.gif

I thought we were trying for sunday... I wont make it on saturday, already made plans for football

^^

U playin at Juniper??

As for basketball ...

I was supposed to get a phone call back about renting out the gym but they never called me back.

Gonna have my sister talk to them next time she has practice.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

^^

U playin at Juniper??

Yea, Imma be there at like 1230 just so I can try to hold the field down while everybody else strolls in...

I say we do it sunday less people there.

Fresh that is why I initally PM you, I'm too lazy to organize an event

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Goodstuff. Ill meetup at Juniper.

I only got like 2 other ppl meetin me there tho.

Ill b there at like 12:45.
Aigght ill be in all black/red the more people the better but we should have enough for 11 on 11 regardless...

Sorry im talking about football in here
laugh.gif

ight yo, we need some organization on this thread.

NEXT week SAT jan 9th sound like people can't make it for da 3rd

let me know if that good,, and people that are going hit me with a PM to make it 4 sure

Whats good NT ballers....... Ill be in NY late Feb and hope yall getting a run while im down there!! Ill be there and get to meet some of my fellow NTmembers......

Back
Top Bottom