NYC BUBBLE

You say it's not about Ninja yet you use "da" instead of "the" in your last post. The post before that you used "the" as you would regularly. Unless you vary from da to the on any given sentence, which I doubt
Sounds like you on ninja ****...

laugh.gif

Last edited:
For people saying that he's taking shots at Ninjahood, that doesn't seem to be the case.
Big coincidence that a NYC bubble thread is made after folks were getting on Ninja in another thread about the bubble world he lives in.....
Thats what got me thinking. Therefore, this thread. I love the city, Boston, but it being so small compared to NYC, you're able to be in nature within a matter of 15 minutes. 

With NYC, it feels like it would be too much effort or a hassle to drive or get out of the city then go back. I can seriously seeing people never leaving. 

Last edited:
ny is the best state in the world. its the place where everything happens. Youre just mad youre not from ny. which is why you created a thread to knock nyrers, good luck with that. 

I was born in the Bronx and went to college in Nebraska than moved to Long Island. Now looking to live in Brooklyn and after about 5 years from now I want to move to Cali.

But I do know people that has never left their boro. Pretty sad IMO.

But back to to OP's question. NYC can fulfill a lot of desires many people have for their life.

It's lively
Can do a lot of things here
Diverse
and it's constantly changing

with that said it doesn't mean it's easy to live here. NYC is the unofficial capital of the world, atleast in my eyes.

Just because you can't understand it doesn't mean it a right/wrong thing.

Last edited:
ny is the best state in the world. its the place where everything happens. Youre just mad youre not from ny. which is why you created a thread to knock nyrers, good luck with that. 
I love NYC. Reason why I want to move there when I'm older. 
laugh.gif

For example, have any of you from NYC ever been to upstate NY. The state of NY is huge and most people don't realize that, when they hear NY, they think of the great NYC, not the vast green mountains with the flowing streams and wild animals. 

I love NYC. Reason why I want to move there when I'm older. :lol:

For example, have any of you from NYC ever been to upstate NY. The state of NY is huge and most people don't realize that, when they hear NY, they think of the great NYC, not the vast green mountains with the flowing streams and wild animals. 

I'm in central NY right now. Great place for green scenery, babbling brooks, waterfalls, etc. But honestly all this nature **** doesn't beat nyc.

Thats what got me thinking. Therefore, this thread. I love the city, Boston, but it being so small compared to NYC, you're able to be in nature within a matter of 15 minutes. 

With NYC, it feels like it would be too much effort or a hassle to drive or get out of the city then go back. I can seriously seeing people never leaving. 

Depends what you consider nature, you can drive up the Hudson and within an hour of the big Island be well within nature....we don't have huh national parks like the west coast, but there is nature in NY.

I live in the burbs sorta speak...Wedtchester, love NYC but I can never see myself living there, too fast paced for me, great to visit, eat, walk, but I'll leave the whole living in the action thing to the yuppies who feel the only way to enjoy NYC is to actually live in it, no thanks Jeff.

I love NYC. Reason why I want to move there when I'm older. :lol:

The oppisite is also true. When most people hear New York the first thing that pops into their head is NYC.

Its a shame for those who have never left here.

However, there are many things here that make you feel to NOT have to leave. Just about every culture has settled here in some form. So to meet different types of people is possible without leaving the city.

The only thing you cannot do is see physical attractions, (at least that's all I can think of at the moment)

I love NYC. Reason why I want to move there when I'm older. 
laugh.gif

The oppisite is also true. When most people hear New York the first thing that pops into their head is NYC.
Thats what I'm saying. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I've never been to NY, and really don't care to go. I'd much rather visit Cali, or crazy Florida.

California and Florida are pretty large states with very diverse cultures and geography (not to mention climates) within the state.

Heck, NY state is pretty big too.

I travel all the time with friends or family. It really comes down to economics and whether you have an adventurous and curious personality. I for one love to see new things and am fascinated with history so I love being about. I do know some that haven't left the 5 boroughs, but those are usually people from the hood parts of NYC. But that is just from my experience.

Im not from NY but I lived there 4 months last year and in my life have traveled to 8 different countries including the mistakenly beloved Paris. (Trust me its nothing special)
And I can say There is no world outside of Manhattan.
If I had an apartment overlooking Central Park I would feel no need to ever leave NYC. Ever.
Everything that exists in the world you can find in Manhattan.
NYC (specifically Manhattan)>>>>>>>>>>>>any city in the world.

Last edited:
Was born and raised and am still living in Downtown Manhattan (just my own apt now lol) and I must say it is a pleasure to have everything I want within walking distance or a short subway trip away. But I get sick of the traffic and the constant sirens and ****. So therefore I make it a point for the lady and I to get out of this place for a weekend every 3 weeks or so (the yearly vacations elsewhere are not being counted) whether it be upstate, down to the shore, or going to PA. I love hearing nothing/ little noise for a weekend. Cant wait for next week. :smile:

If you live here, you at one point will need to get away for a bit. Never leaving is just plain ridiculous (unless money is a factor).

I was born and raised in NYC, lived in NJ for over a decade and now living in Florida. Cats need to see whats out there. There's more to life than NYC but since I know this thread is shot for you-know-who....

View media item 504576

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom