NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

what else is new... ****** exposing themselves as high priced ecorts talkin bout what they would would do for a dollar.

and someone's running low on their depends, willing to pay someone to go away, i dont think i've seen such a display of estrogen

execration in a long time... 

he threw a wager at you and you folded. :rolleyes

:rofl: It's hilarious watching son squirm.

in before "that's why you cheer leading on the sidelines" :lol: Yup.

Chill guys..... Its derailments like this that got the last thread locked.

what else is new... ****** exposing themselves as high priced ecorts talkin bout what they would would do for a dollar.

and someone's running low on their depends, willing to pay someone to go away, i dont think i've seen such a display of estrogen

I knew you wouldn't accept the terms of the bet, because you're a troll.

You don't stand by the nonsense that you type, we all know it and know we have proof.

I throw money around for fun, if you think this is a sign of me being "estrogen excretion", then you don't know what you're talking about.

Then again, when do you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pardon me, I had to laugh at that.

There's no indication in the car thread or jewelry thread that you'd be someone that could cover 10k so why wouldn't there be doubt. On top of that, 10k may not be much to ninjahood

Chill guys..... Its derailments like this that got the last thread locked.

I knew you wouldn't accept the terms of the bet, because you're a troll.

You don't stand by the nonsense that you type, we all know it and know we have proof.

I throw money around for fun, if you think this is a sign of me being "estrogen excretion", then you don't know what you're talking about.

Then again, when do you?
i dont accept money from a principle standpoint, i stand 100% on my words, and i said plenty of times that crippled cyclist is getting

his bread in a settlement, no question..da fact that you waving 10k up in here like anyone he's impressed goes to show me that you

da only place you get respect from is garden tools and yesman...son i would take that 10k from you, piss on it, and throw it back in your

face.

go scab it up somewhere else, you starting to look like a fool.

Edwin w/ more tough talk.

I thought da cooler heads prevailed, b?

Last edited by a moderator:
i stand 100% on my words, and i said plenty of times that crippled cyclist is getting

his bread in a settlement, no question

This is false. You've gotten backed into a corner concerning criminal charges against Lien, and then you claimed that Lien would lose in a civil suit and now you've changed your story to that the biker would get a settlement out of a civil suit from Lien's insurance company.

i stand 100% on my words, and i said plenty of times that crippled cyclist is getting

his bread in a settlement, no question
This is false. You've gotten backed into a corner concerning criminal charges against Lien, and then you claimed that Lien would lose in a civil suit and now you've changed your story to that the biker would get a settlement out of a civil suit from Lien's insurance company.
you must've not read da first thread, i said da driver getting his, whether criminal, or civil..one way or another he's not walking off scott free.

dont put words in my mouth.

Last edited:
you must've not read da first thread, i said da driver getting his, whether criminal, or civil..one way or another he's not walking off scott free.

dont put words in my mouth.

If by "getting his" you mean a hike in his jnsurance.....lulz

Jodie gonna turn down that $10k bet. Smh. We know that $10k would change ya life dog. Stop fronting.

Hyper is offering you prolly just as much as the bikers family will end up once is all said and done...all which will be spent on a cool pimped out wheelchair.

ben barra is the only one with 10k everyone. time to lock this thread already.

Back
Top Bottom