NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

I've driven on the highway with these kinda bikers and I let them do their thing. Have no interest in running them over because my child is in the car. All he showed his child is that he's a scary ***** :lol: for his sake hopefully his child is young enough to not remember the *** whooping his father took

Iono how dudes can say the bikers won. All kinds of Ls they took. Didn't even get to do stunts on the Westside highway...

I've driven on the highway with these kinda bikers and I let them do their thing. Have no interest in running them over because my child is in the car. All he showed his child is that he's a scary *****
laugh.gif
for his sake hopefully his child is young enough to not remember the *** whooping his father took
bikers ran with pigs and acted like em too...

I'm glad RR dude gave paralyzed bikerboy that work... everyday will be a reminder of his stupidity

I've driven on the highway with these kinda bikers and I let them do their thing. Have no interest in running them over because my child is in the car. All he showed his child is that he's a scary ***** :lol: for his sake hopefully his child is young enough to not remember the *** whooping his father took

Salute, it take a special kind of coward to care about a biker doing his thing on the freeway not worried about you. What city are you in?

The fact you brought up Michael Brown shows how special you are.
Driver was reckless and should've got beat into a coma ....damn shame a dude is paralyzed over that ****
Since you can't seem to grasp the fallacy of your logic, let me spell it out for you.

Despite the fact that the bikers were clearly engaging in criminal and reckless behavior, you're somehow placing blame on the RR driver, who did what most people would have probably done under the circumstances, especially given the fact that he was with his wife and 2 year old child.  Not only do you seem to excuse the behavior of the obvious criminals in the situation, but you go a step further and suggest that the RR driver should have been beaten into a coma.  So you're essentially blaming the RR driver for putting himself in a situation that ultimately lead to him being assaulted.

If you follow YOUR logic, then Michael Brown's reckless behavior by engaging in a physical altercation with a police officer ultimately lead to his own death.  I never said Michael Brown deserved to die, nor did I say that Darren Wilson was justified in his use of deadly force.  It's YOUR logic in this case that's suggesting that.

they brake checked the range though.....

and then ended up getting that work .... lol

bikerpigs

tell me he don't look like a chump *** sucka who thought he was rambo cause he can balance on two wheels....

dude can't even sue to get a dime... 
laugh.gif

EDIT: I guess he can still ride around on two wheels though......
wink.gif

Last edited:
Stop what? That case has not one damn thing to do with this situation. That poster is just remedial

Forget Mike Brown...you make 0 sense man...how you gonna call the driver wreckkless and ignore the mob of bikers :rofl:

First off, I was ASKED a direct question from someone other than you on how I personally would handle that same situation if that were me. Nobody asked YOU to question or disapprove of MY answer. Second, I have been in that type of situation, particularly because I ride a bike. You would know that had you asked instead of ASSUMED which you did.

The only thing you might have done in a situation like that is break out your camera and takes beginning photos as you were about to get beat down. I would say as your wife and kid looked on and away as you get beat down but last I recall you have some issues going on so having/making a kid ain't really in the cards for you right now.

Lulz here come the personal attacks...lmao

And you've been in a situation where you had your kid and wife with you and a mob of 50-100 angry dudes were coming at you to draw blood?....AIGHT. :lol:

Dudes really feel the need to pull the infertility issue card on me everytime I make them feel silly tho, lame NTers gonna be LAME...I legit chuckled at your pettiness.

Dudes really feel the need to pull the infertility issue card on me everytime I make them feel silly tho, lame NTers gonna be LAME...I legit chuckled at your pettiness.

You're not making anyone look silly though :lol: you just think you are, but that was a low blow

Last edited:
You're not making anyone look silly though :lol: you just think you are

Tell that to the man that legit pulled that lame *** on me....calling me out on my struggle startin a family, out of left field...if you feel the need to go that low on something that has absolutely 0 to do with the discussion at hand, then yes you must be feeling pretty stupid.

Last edited:

Salute, it take a special kind of coward to care about a biker doing his thing on the freeway not worried about you. What city are you in?

I'm in NC...sometimes on the weekends they be on the highways doing their thing

Stop what? That case has not one damn thing to do with this situation. That poster is just remedial

Forget Mike Brown...you make 0 sense man...how you gonna call the driver wreckkless and ignore the mob of bikers :rofl:

You slow. Your lonely Asian buddy brought him up which I thought was stupid and ******* pointless.

Haven't watched the vid in over a damn year so I forgot about the brake check **** but that was after the driver did some dumb ****.

I don't mind what the bikers did for retaliation but they shouldn't have gotten in front of the ***** like that because they obviously gave Alexian the edge. I don't care if he's a banker or was selling weave to black women he deserved that *** whooping. Since some of the bikers are looking at jail time they should've gotten their lost freedoms worth.

I'm in NC...sometimes on the weekends they be on the highways doing their thing
You slow. Your lonely Asian buddy brought him up which I thought was stupid and ******* pointless.

Haven't watched the vid in over a damn year so I forgot about the brake check **** but that was after the driver did some dumb ****.

I don't mind what the bikers did for retaliation but they shouldn't have gotten in front of the ***** like that because they obviously gave Alexian the edge. I don't care if he's a banker or was selling weave to black women he deserved that *** whooping. Since some of the bikers are looking at jail time they should've gotten their lost freedoms worth.

Aware me of what "stupid ****" the driver did prior to the brake check...because as far as we are concerned there is 0 evidence that points to the driver doing ANYTHING to agrevate the bikers.

Not escalate the situation and definitely not use my vehicle like a tank and run somebody over. Personally I would have talked my way out of that situation, or at least attempted to from my vehicle. That's because Im just not fearful at all in a situation like that but that's just me. As a man, you can't lose your cool when others around you are losing theirs. You have to be the voice of reason even in a chaotic situation.
Have you been in that situation?...I'm gonna assume not, therefore let's save the "I personally would have talked my way out the situation" crap...you literally have no clue how you would react, specially when is not your life, but that of your child and wife....hell out of here with that crap
roll.gif
First off, I was ASKED a direct question from someone other than you on how I personally would handle that same situation if that were me. Nobody asked YOU to question or disapprove of MY answer. Second, I have been in that type of situation, particularly because I ride a bike. You would know that had you asked instead of ASSUMED which you did.

The only thing you might have done in a situation like that is break out your camera and takes beginning photos as you were about to get beat down. I would say as your wife and kid looked on and away as you get beat down but last I recall you have some issues going on so having/making a kid ain't really in the cards for you right now.
You're lame as **** for that right there.  

You always know you've struck a nerve when cats start talmbout fertility issues in a thread about bikers.  Dudes in here with the 5th grade tactics.  
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

On Monday, FOX 5 NY did an interview with one of the bikers who said that the incident started when Lian knocked over another motorcyclist 50 blocks prior to where the video starts. In any instance, Lian brought this on himself. Everything I've watched on this from security experts says he should've stayed on the highway or pulled over and let them pass when he first encountered them.

Forgot about that part. Knew there was a reason they stopped traffic and surrounded him BUT at that point I don't blame Alex for flooring it. He was ****** regardless so he had to do what he had to do.

He's still a **** for not letting them ride by before the video started. When I see gangs of bikes coming from behind I let them pass by. I'm not trying to kill someone for having some fun on a motorcycle.

if that video never dropped he would've probably gotten in more trouble. The video starts late and makes the instigator (Alex) look like the victim when he really wasn't.

Bad decisions on both sides.

Yall keep talking about he's a banker this and banker that. I just said I don't care what the hell his occupation is. he can be the president or a ******* janitor. He was still ignorant as **** to knock a biker over when he could've let him pass by. If you're that shook as a driver then give your ******* license up

Tell that to the man that legit pulled that lame *** on me....calling me out on my struggle startin a family, out of left field...if you feel the need to go that low on something that has absolutely 0 to do with the discussion at hand, then yes you must be feeling pretty stupid.

Dude please, you can't make lame personal assumptions and then get bend out of shape when someone puts a mirror up and shows you your reflection.

Dude please, you can't make lame personal assumptions and then get bend out of shape when someone puts a mirror up and shows you your reflection.

That's NT for you. Make blank statements and then get hurt when you bark back. Not only get hurt but start hitting the report button :lol:

We'll HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE TYPE OF SITUATION THE DRIVER WAS IN!?....HAVE YOU?...

What you pulled wasn't an assumption, you took a low lame **** blow at a personal aspect of my life which I've shared with my NT fam and which hasnt been easy to deal with, all to make yourself feel better about not really having a legit rebuttal related to what I asked you.

Here hold on to this L

And btw I'm not bent out of shape...just calling you out on how petty and immature you are fam.

Back
Top Bottom