NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

Also there were A LOT of 911 calls that day reporting these clowns activities....unfortunately it seems as though Lien was at the front of their cut off and they were not trying to just let him pass....but he wasn't the only one they disrupted, plenty of people were harrassed and disrupted by this mob based on the 911 calls.
Here is another video taken from the same day - BEFORE the Range Rover incident.

Everyone in NYC knows what a menace the bike groups are...many of them don't even have valid licenses (like the guy who got run over by the RR) and even ride ATVs in the streets, which is illegal here.

They have a code but had a shoot out at a family restaurant.

lol.... show me one report of any biker being booked for murder/attempted murder/ assault with a deadly at that shootout...

the cops were the ones bustin.... you bring shame to your avy

The way you buck dance you bring it to your family so tell me which is worse?

Keep caping white supremacist bike gangs sons of anarchy boy

Boy yall **** ride the hell outta them meth abusing 1%. They have a code but had a shoot out at a family restaurant.

Yall love them hick white supremacist bike gangs

:lol: now they saying real 1%ers wouldn't have did this because they have a code but on the other page the 1%ers were the real dudes because they're the only ones with fed cases. These posters are confusing me now :lol:

They have a code but had a shoot out at a family restaurant.

lol.... show me one report of any biker being booked for murder/attempted murder/ assault with a deadly at that shootout...

the cops were the ones bustin.... you bring shame to your avy
The way you buck dance you bring it to your family so tell me which is worse?

Keep caping white supremacist bike gangs sons of anarchy boy
 I'm from oakland boy

these are the white supremacist bikers you are referring to?

Boy yall **** ride the hell outta them meth abusing 1%. They have a code but had a shoot out at a family restaurant.

Yall love them hick white supremacist bike gangs
laugh.gif
now they saying real 1%ers wouldn't have did this because they have a code but on the other page the 1%ers were the real dudes because they're the only ones with fed cases. These posters are confusing me now
laugh.gif
fed case =/= attacking civilians

the fact you don't understand the distinction show you have no code

I feel owned so now I change the subject

Typical

GSWAP
lol.... we were talking about bikers attacking innocent civilians and getting owned....

we still talking about bikers attacking innocent civilians getting owned...

what has changed?

I've been on plenty of normal commutes where I've been almost ran of the road (on a weekly basis). I rememebr one time it was traffic so I rode in the shoulder, this Random truck cut me off real quick, blocked it off and stuck the finger at me :lol: . I have no idea why he did that but since then I won't ever let my girlfriend ride with me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, I'll never understand it. Cars get mad as hell if you lane split or ride on the shoulder. Their car and their lives aren't at risk but they have a huge problem if you get ahead of them. No idea why and I see this way too often.

Everyone in NYC knows what a menace the bike groups are...many of them don't even have valid licenses (like the guy who got run over by the RR) and even ride ATVs in the streets, which is illegal here.

no biker here wants to comment on how the prius owner is at fault?

If it's a matter of life or death, I'd have to say that most people in Lien's shoes would have done the same thing. When it comes to PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY, all bets are off.

Nah to the likes of Deuce King and Marcus and Ninjahood they would have gotten out the car and either fought all of them Matrix Reloaded steez or talked their way out of it :lol:

Legit when you have GWAP in here making all sorts of cents, it makes you wonder...maybe the bikers were all to blame :lol:

Not everyone is scared or hits the panic button in certain situations. Like I said, me personally I would have tried to talk my way out of it or just not have gotten mad about being brake checked like this banker did, it's simply not worth it.

LOL at that being a life and death situation before he ran over the bikers

You're moving the goalposts...

How was it not a life or death situation? Bikers were clearly pissed at Lien when they tried to slow him down on the highway. You got 50+ bikers around/near your whip, and you're telling me any driver is thinking rationally about having a calm conversation to defuse the situation? Doesn't matter if you are riding solo or have your family in the car...you're trying ANYTHING to see the next day.

Life or death situation....really champ? What were the bikers going to do from OUTSIDE Lien's car....stare him and his family to death with their eyes. I still see it as Lien escalating the situation by far. Personally I wouldn't panic like Lien did unless I see a weapon. All that.."maybe this could have happened "...or "the bikers looked like they were about to" talk is irrelevant to me.

Didn't they bash his window out, pull him out of the car and assault him? :rolleyes

Yeah....only AFTER Lien ran over one of the bikers in his SUV. That is why he got dragged out of his vehicle.

The few reports I read, said nothing had happened until she threw the plum and water bottles. That's when **** escalated. So I'm assuming a bunch of bikers were out doing all types of ****. Cutting off cars, slowing down traffic, doing stunts and other things. I'm sure the couple was irritated and pissed that bikers were acting like fools, close to their car and slowing every down. So if they had acted like the other cars, I'm sure it would have been a different outcome. Yall can feel bad for the guy all you want, I understand but I don't. Don't think you'll find a lot of bikers that do.

Fam I've wasted enough energy, if you don't ger it by now I don't know what to tell you, the facts are simple, this was a single man with a 2 year old and a woman in the car...of you can't see how a mob of 50-100 if not more bikers vandalizing and terrorizing them and nearly killing him is wrong or how his reaction wasn't justified when till this day nor criminal or civil charges have yet to be brought up to Lien and the bikers have taken all the Ls...if you can't possibly see why these dudes shouldn't have been out acting wreckkless in the first place, what is there to even discuss with you? You telling me to ride a bike to understand?...truth is I will never ever empathize with these nyc bike groups, if I rode a bike which I've wanted to for a long time, I will use it for what it was intended...a commute, I wouldn't do anything to aggravate other commuters and I will def not be affiliated with these clowns. Just like in a car, if I don't cut someone off, tailgate, etc I will not piss another driver off, the rules are the same with bikers, don't do anything to piss someone off in a car and people will go about their business, nobody gets on the road determined to start **** people (drivers/bikers) become hotheads and usually do something wrong to ignite road rage, you might wanna check to see what exactly you are doing that people wanna actually kill you....stop playing the victim game fam...stop victimizing a mob of 100 bikers vs 1 damb family.

man.... it comes down to this...

if you want to takeover the road... and bully traffic so you can bust stunts on the highway... 

don't cry when a 2 ton vehicle gives you that work.... end of story..

Yeah....only AFTER Lien ran over one of the bikers in his SUV. That is why he got dragged out of his vehicle.

CLEARLY you missed the part when dudes had him stopped on the west side Beaton his car in and slashing his tires CLEARRRLY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, I'll never understand it. Cars get mad as hell if you lane split or ride on the shoulder. Their car and their lives aren't at risk but they have a huge problem if you get ahead of them. No idea why and I see this way too often.

Is it legal for bikes to ride a shoulder?...let me ask you something...why is it ok for you guys to disobey traffic laws we are all obliged to follow?...where does this sense of entitlement come from?...was it ok for a truck to cut off your illegal ride on the shoulder?...NOPE...of course not....why are you riding a shoulder as your personal lane in the first place though?

Is it legal for bikes to ride a shoulder?...let me ask you something...why is it ok for you guys to disobey traffic laws we are all obliged to follow?...where does this sense of entitlement come from?...was it ok for a truck to cut off your illegal ride on the shoulder?...NOPE...of course not....why are you riding a shoulder as your personal lane in the first place though?

We talking down on a bike riding in a shoulder now :lol:
A bike can comfortably fit it a shoulder and it doesn't disrupt cars

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You don't understand why doing something illegal would make people mad? You don't understand why someone would have a problem with you passing by them within inches of their car and the car next to them.. OR how that could possibly put them or their car at risk? Are you trolling or are you really just that stupid?

Once again, you've never been on a bike. We wouldn't want your dress to fly up or your short shorts to rip. The bashing and tire slashing was AFTER she threw stuff. Why throw stuff? Because you're mad? You throwing stuff is putting the bikers in a very dangerous position. You keep crying about NYC bikers, been there and seen it. I have family that does that and it's not only NY. That **** is heavy in DC, SC, FL, TX, CA and plenty of other states. I have had cars intentionally and unintentionally try to run me off the road when I'm just cruising. You have no idea what it's like to have a car try to hit you on a bike going 50 mph. Bikers don't need to ride wreck less on a major road but if she didn't throw ****, this doesn't even happen. They keep riding crazy and the couple go to Soho and do their shopping. I bet you she doesn't throw **** at another bike again. I mean how can you throw **** at bikers and think nothing will happen and they won't retaliate? Once she threw it, she knew she ****** up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You don't understand why doing something illegal would make people mad? You don't understand why someone would have a problem with you passing by them within inches of their car and the car next to them.. OR how that could possibly put them or their car at risk? Are you trolling or are you really just that stupid?

Is it their responsibility to get out and block bikes? No. Not their job. Sit your *** in traffic, if you're jealous that you can't do the same then get a bike. I don't care. Cars and bikes break the rules daily. If it's a parking lot, a car is pissed that I can ride through and they can't. Do some research on lane splitting. It's safe and cuts down traffic. It's legal everywhere except the U.S.

Once again, you've never been on a bike. We wouldn't want your dress to fly up or your short shorts to rip. The bashing and tire slashing was AFTER she threw stuff. Why throw stuff? Because you're mad? You throwing stuff is putting the bikers in a very dangerous position. You keep crying about NYC bikers, been there and seen it. I have family that does that and it's not only NY. That **** is heavy in DC, SC, FL, TX, CA and plenty of other states. I have had cars intentionally and unintentionally try to run me off the road when I'm just cruising. You have no idea what it's like to have a car try to hit you on a bike going 50 mph. Bikers don't need to ride wreck less on a major road but if she didn't throw ****, this doesn't even happen. They keep riding crazy and the couple go to Soho and do their shopping. I bet you she doesn't throw **** at another bike again. I mean how can you throw **** at bikers and think nothing will happen and they won't retaliate? Once she threw it, she knew she ****** up.

Yeah her throwing a plum out of frustration put them in a life/death situation....not popping wheelies going 50 or lane splitting in highways at absurd speeds....man go away :rofl:

Is it their responsibility to get out and block bikes? No. Not their job. Sit your *** in traffic, if you're jealous that you can't do the same then get a bike. I don't care. Cars and bikes break the rules daily. If it's a parking lot, a car is pissed that I can ride through and they can't. Do some research on lane splitting. It's safe and cuts down traffic. It's legal everywhere except the U.S.

But guess what....IS ILLEGAL...you mad someone put a stop to your parade of illegal stunts?...obey the rules like the rest of us....sit yo **** in traffic.

But guess what....IS ILLEGAL...you mad someone put a stop to your parade of illegal stunts?...obey the rules like the rest of us....sit yo **** in traffic.

Stunting is one thing, now you mad about bikers riding in shoulder?? :lol:

..... and we never wait in traffic

I'm sure dude sitting in a wheel chair would love to go back in time and not **** with another SUV tho.

Back
Top Bottom