NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

I don't know how or why anybody would be mad at a biker for either riding the shoulder or splitting lanes of traffic. Some of you dudes are funny. Like why get bent out of shape over that??

Let's keep ignoring the fact that is illegal.

Please champ....what are you out here as the friendly civilian making citizen arrests?? I get the point that it's illegal but you let the police worry about that. If you want to help the police out in a situation like that your job is to break out your handy dandy camera from the back of your Jeep and take pictures of said bikers breaking the law. Any cop will tell a citizen....particularly a professional photographer such as yourself to just upload those photos to the community list serv as quickly as possible to help the department out. Remember champ....don't take police action......take pictures.

Yep I do.

I believe the Lien's account.

There are multiple witnesses that also called 911 and witnessed the same thing.

IDK what you're doing Marcus, you're in here just playing devil's advocate. Arguing just to argue.

TROLLIN BRUH....that's all he's here doing...trying to rustle jimmies....dudes straight children on NT sometimes

Now, why do you believe the bikers were hitting his car?? Out of all the vehicles that day that they passed.....why his??

Exactly if you watch the beginning of the video where everyone stopped once he clip that bike, there was a white van on the right lane that easily passed all of them. 13 second mark.

Again, you're blatantly ignoring what led up to the plum being thrown and him driving erratically. There's a reason why he's looked at as a victim, bruh.

“I was trying to pass the motorcyclists, and out of frustration and being annoyed, my wife threw a half eaten plum out the window,” he said.

http://nypost.com/2015/05/18/dad-beaten-by-biker-gang-details-brutal-attack-in-testimony/

Lien put himself in that situation by doing this dumb move.

giving sneaker heathen aka 1% fan boy a thumbs up is trolling?

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu got it 

How am I a 1%er fan boy.

For seeing these pseudo-Ruff Ryder wannabe *** dudes for what they are?

:lol:

You have multiple witnesses corroborating with Lien's account of the incident. You have multiple 911 accounts of the incident on file.

You've got all the evidence in the world against these Evil Knievel Jr lookin' lames, but you're here still caping for these dudes.

Who is the fan boy here? I'm fairly certain you don't even ride. You're being another kind of rider tho....

Lien should've been charged too but his lawyer did a good job painting him as this helpless man that meant no harm 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Now, why do you believe the bikers were hitting his car?? Out of all the vehicles that day that they passed.....why his??

They were hitting other's cars as well.

You dudes don't even know the full story.

Stop posting until you all take the time to actually read up on the details.

They were brake checking and hitting the tops of multiple people's vehicles. Intimidating and harassing multiple commuters, running red lights, nearly hitting pedestrians.

They were violent off rip.

Does tapping or hitting another car put the driver's life at any risk? No

Does throwing **** at bikes put anyone's life at risk? Yes

So because you were annoyed and irritated, you felt the need to take matters into your hand. Big mistake. These guys are clearly crazy by the stunts they're doing and hitting cars. They felt safe because they're in their Range Rover and not on a bike.

I've said many times, bikers shouldn't have been doing any of that. Shouldn't shut down a major road or hit cars BUT the couple also gets plenty of blame. Should have avoided the situation and shouldn't have thrown anything. It's that simple. You can't sit here and say it's 100% the bikers fault. If nothing is thrown, nothing happens. Then you act a fool and realize you can get hurt in your Range and take off, run over other bikers....what you think they gonna do?

At the end, both parties deserve plenty of blame.

Last edited:
I've said many times, bikers shouldn't have been doing any of that. Shouldn't shut down a major road or hit cars BUT the couple also gets plenty of blame. Should have avoided the situation and shouldn't have thrown anything. It's that simple. You can't sit here and say it's 100% the bikers fault. If nothing is thrown, nothing happens. Then you act a fool and realize you can get hurt in your Range and take off, run over other bikers....what you think they gonna do?

/end of story

giving sneaker heathen aka 1% fan boy a thumbs up is trolling?

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu got it 

How am I a 1%er fan boy.

For seeing these pseudo-Ruff Ryder wannabe *** dudes for what they are?

laugh.gif

You have multiple witnesses corroborating with Lien's account of the incident. You have multiple 911 accounts of the incident on file.

You've got all the evidence in the world against these Evil Knievel Jr lookin' lames, but you're here still caping for these dudes.

Who is the fan boy here? I'm fairly certain you don't even ride. You're being another kind of rider tho....
Don't care to ride but I grew up around motorcycles so I respect them on the road and let them do their thing. My dad raced professionally so I was always at a race track as a kid. Hell at 59 he still rides sports bikes to this day. 

insert w/e joke about him you want cause I can't wait to match it 
happy.gif

Exactly if you watch the beginning of the video where everyone stopped once he clip that bike, there was a white van on the right lane that easily passed all of them. 13 second mark.

Again, you're blatantly ignoring what led up to the plum being thrown and him driving erratically. There's a reason why he's looked at as a victim, bruh.

“I was trying to pass the motorcyclists, and out of frustration and being annoyed, my wife threw a half eaten plum out the window,” he said.

http://nypost.com/2015/05/18/dad-beaten-by-biker-gang-details-brutal-attack-in-testimony/

His wife threw the plum. How does that mean lien is at fault? Lol. Bikerpigs got that work regardless tho. Snitch*** wannabe 1%ers

So because you were annoyed and irritated, you felt the need to take matters into your hand. Big mistake. These guys are clearly crazy by the stunts they're doing and hitting cars. They felt safe because they're in their Range Rover and not on a bike.

At the end, both parties get plenty of blame.

:lol: She threw the plum after witnessing the bikers running a red light and nearly hitting a woman and her baby in the process.

Again, I know plenty of women who'd make knee-jerk "stop what you're doing right now" type of reactions after witnessing that.

Mrs. Lien as a mother herself was not going to just sit there and allow these bikers to continue their reckless behavior.

The police didn't show up after multiple calls by both the Lien family and by other drivers.

In fact their calls got forwarded to the wrong jurisdiction (New Jersey 911) for some odd reason.

These dudes aren't crazy, they're terry cloth. Running around in mobs got them thinking their power levels are over 9000.

Dudes are otherwise model citizens on the solo tip. :lol:

Don't care to ride but I grew up around motorcycles so I respect them on the road and let them do their thing. My dad raced professionally so I was always at a race track as a kid. Hell at 59 he still rides sports bikes to this day. 

insert w/e joke about him you want cause I can't wait to match it :D

Nah pops is alright.

Most pro racers don't be wildin' out on public roads.

I have no qualms with people who drive/ride correctly.

There it is.

insert w/e joke about him you want cause I can't wait to match it 
happy.gif

Nah pops is alright.

Most pro racers don't be wildin' out on public roads.

I have no qualms with people who drive/ride correctly.
which he doesn't....he does his thrill riding on mountain roads where there isn't a lot of traffic. He rides with mostly white sports bike riders so they be into those tight mountain curves and actually going to race tracks. 

My dad would never roll w/ that type of group. Like if you can't really ride my dad won't **** with you on the road. He always says "I ain't gonna let you get me killed" 
laugh.gif

DK you seem to be missing the point and can't stop yourself from getting personal with me....

I personally while it annoys me, I DONOT do anything to avoid these road honkeys to go about their crap...I won't get in their way, I'll let them go about their own and put their own lives at risk...a lot of times these dudes end up just killing themselves...sad...but what do you expect...however I synpathizs with how frustrating it can be with dealing with OBNOXIOUS MOTORISTS wether on a bike or a car, we see many in cars, but it just so happens that IN NYC EVERY DUDE YOU COME ACROSS IN A SPORTSBIKE IS OUT TO PUT ON A SHOW AND DISREGARD TRAFFIC SAFETY.

I need to drive the NYC highways.....no way these dudes are as bad as yall make them seem 
laugh.gif

I would be pissed if I'm on a city street and they were hogging it tho

Last edited:
I need to drive the NYC highways.....no way these dudes are as bad as yall make them seem :lol:

:lol: they really take up a whole street for blocks at a time. Usually never less than 30 deep

Dudes over here fighting a lost case....she threw a plum your honor!!!! A PLUM! Wonder how well that evidenced played in court...obviously for the cop who lost his job and is facing 2-7...not so well.

I need to drive the NYC highways.....no way these dudes are as bad as yall make them seem :lol:

So why the hell are you even arguing about with us folks that deal with these clowns on a regular basis in the summertime?....I think I've said it a million times NYC BIKERS! I have friends that ride out in VA and in FL that are very chill and if they do their thing they are not out bullying the rest of the commuters...that's not what these clowns were doing tho...they enjoy the thrill of being bullies...simple.

At the end, both parties get plenty of blame.

:lol: She threw the plum after witnessing the bikers running a red light and nearly hitting a woman and her baby in the process.

Again, I know plenty of women who'd make knee-jerk "stop what you're doing right now" type of reactions after witnessing that.

Mrs. Lien as a mother herself was not going to just sit there and allow these bikers to continue their reckless behavior.

The police didn't show up after multiple calls by both the Lien family and by other drivers.

In fact their calls got forwarded to the wrong jurisdiction (New Jersey 911) for some odd reason.

These dudes aren't crazy, they're terry cloth. Running around in mobs got them thinking their power levels are over 9000.

Dudes are otherwise model citizens on the solo tip. :lol:

But who is she to throw stuff because she witnessed that? It's not her job. Then she made it much worse by doing that. I was always raised to mind my own business and not get involved. It's not my place.

I drive and ride, just trying to give yall our opinion and how we see it.

Dudes over here fighting a lost case....she threw a plum your honor!!!! A PLUM! Wonder how well that evidenced played in court...obviously for the cop who lost his job and is facing 2-7...not so well.

Maybe they're all allergic to plums.

[/quote

It's not just NY. It's a lot of major cities that do this. Seen it in Baltimore, Dallas, Houston, parts of CA and FL.

But who is she to throw stuff because she witnessed that? It's not her job. Then she made it much worse by doing that. I was always raised to mind my own business and not get involved. It's not my place.

I drive and ride, just trying to give yall our opinion and how we see it.

:lol: It's absolutely OUR ******* JOB to hold other people accountable for their actions.

That's whats wrong with society, we allow mobs to terrorize us, we expect mobs of cops to protect us, and when those cops fail to protect us we create mobs to voice our anger.

MOB RULE IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH SOCIETY!!!

******* KUDOS to Mrs. Lien for having the moxie to do something to try to curb all the nonsense and recklessness she was witnessing.

When we allow others to make the rules we are rendered as powerless as sheep and we make wolves out of people who have no business having that type of authority in the first place.

Complacent *** society we live in where EXPECT and feel ENTITLED to others protecting us, then when they hurt us or we get hurt in spite of their "protection" we cry.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom