NYC spots w/ cdp's

GO 2 JAMAICA AVE IN QUEENS NY.

they got everything u need, 16/7 11/12 20/3 19/4 all for about 200 per shoe.

also go to the coliseum, its a mall type setup on jamaica avenue and they also got

just about everything. its a lot of stores so look carefully and take your time. pm me for exact location.

cuz i just copped my eggos from there.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

also go to the coliseum, its a mall type setup on jamaica avenue and they also got

just about everything. its a lot of stores so look carefully and take your time. pm me for exact location.

200 per pack? Or 200 for 11s, 3s, 4s, etc. Also how expensive for jordans is that mall type setup?

i would never pay that much for something i could stock locate in any footlocker smh

Originally Posted by RSomers6

200 per pack? Or 200 for 11s, 3s, 4s, etc. Also how expensive for jordans is that mall type setup?
He says per shoe...

yo..check out fulton mall in brooklyn...they got some packs for pretty cheap...200 for the 3/20 and 5/18.....they also got the 7/16 for retail...just take anytrain to borough hall

I saw some various sizes too....9-13 and some below....they are mos def still floating around
nerd.gif

The Ave/Collesium will have ANYTHING you'll look for. When I mean anything, I mean anything

Dr. Jays 34th street has most of the recent packs for 200.00 [the set]. I saw the 3/20 set for $200, pretty pissed that I paid $200.00 for the 3's alone awhile back. Still looking for CDP 4s sz 8.5 for less than $160.00

Originally Posted by tz85

i would never pay that much for something i could stock locate in any footlocker smh

except you can't stock locate CDPs......

go like modells on 125th or fulton bk even 34st check most the store they got like 250 is depend which package you lokking for it

i miss new york

thansk god i living on friday over there lols ,,,,,

I dont have the addy, but theres a store in LES(i think) by the post office that is "somewhat decent" on the split packs, but come friday I couldhelp you out with EACH AND EVER SNEAKER YOU ASKED FOR........ HOLLAAAA

Anyone know where I can get cdp xi's 4.5y? check the collesium and got no luck. Any help is appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom