NYC SUMMER SUMMIT 2007

i will go with 15th(Sat) ... i maybe bring 2friends (girls) maybe depend what they doin...
TEAM
PLATANO
[/center​

Anybody down for a hoop summit?

I never got to hoop with Eddie aka NYGiants11, but I sure as hell ain't gonna let him dunk on me
smh.gif
. How about yall?
FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

Umm I got a pretty big backyard. Well not that big, but its big. I gotta hoop too......
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

So what do you say fella's, a BBQ in bonafide's backyard, everyone bring in something fo the BBQ, or, a day at the ESPN zone, where they have a eating floor and a gaming floor and a bar on every floor.

ey Bonafide where you located?
[size=-3][color=EE0000]OG 1985 AJ 1|BMP|[color=0000FF]AJ I LS - Red[/color]|Jordan 3 White/Cement, Fire Red, Cool Grey|Emienm Shady Burst|[color=888888]Supreme Dunk Low - Black & White[/color]
[ * Auctions * ] [ solesupreme @ gmail.com ] [ MySpace ] [ NY Summit 2007 ] [ * Air Nimmo * ] [/size][/color]

Yeah, I just hit him up as well, he's right by my hood, haha, so who's down for a BBQ instead of EspnZone.

Who has a damn Grill first of all, lol.

I'll bring some goodies for ya to peep at,
wink.gif
[size=-3][color=EE0000]OG 1985 AJ 1|BMP|[color=0000FF]AJ I LS - Red[/color]|Jordan 3 White/Cement, Fire Red, Cool Grey|Emienm Shady Burst|[color=888888]Supreme Dunk Low - Black & White[/color]
[ * Auctions * ] [ solesupreme @ gmail.com ] [ MySpace ] [ NY Summit 2007 ] [ * Air Nimmo * ] [/size][/color]

My mom is not cooperating yall. I'm still working on it. But the espn zone is looking like our option right now
Team SK3
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

ESPN Zone it is.....someone find a court near Times Square...(I know that sounds crazy but I wanna see what kind of game NT has).
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

I just got off the phone with preme and its looking like ESPN zone. Im trying to get my mom with using my yard but dont look like she going for it. So if yall got any more ideas other then ESPN zone please throw them out there. Cause we gon get tired of playing games like 1 or 2 hours later. We trying to set up a more chill event. Any thoughts are good right now.
Team SK3
Quote:

Wow sorry i been mia guys you know how it goes.. well the ESPN sounds good.. i doubt we could OD on bonafide's backyard lol.. and a lot nters aint gonna know how to get there (if u still live were we did the meet up bone) but umm i was thinking maybe bryant park then espn zone to eat.. and play games.. we could meet up like 4.. or somthing.. but yall gotta let me know in advance wen cause i just got a new job..
But On Another Note One Day It Will All Make Sense..

You Say Im Messed Up But I Know It Aint True.. Imma Find Her One Day But I Know It Aint You..

I gotta go back next week to pick up some of my things at my house Im down for anything especially burning... I also think that Saturday is a better day

Cashmere

Bryant park is cool but theres absolutely nothing to do there
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

ight check it, Meetup Bryant Park 1pm - 2pm, towards 6th ave, then we all headed to ESPN zone after that, adn we'll figure it out from there. kapeesh?

I wanna meet some fellow NTers, but yall N's can't get @#%$ together :lol:
laugh.gif
. Anyway, whenever it gets settled, just let us know a good 2-3 weeks in advance. With me at least, I'm at school out of the city, but can come home easily for the summit.

I agree that the ESPN zone will get blehh after a while. Wasn't the last summit at some dudes crib in Co Op City? My dumb @#%$ live here, and forget the date. Anyway, where duke at who had the crib available. I mean we could do a ESPN Zone / Crib (maybe some :pimp:
pimp.gif
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

The 22nd is good for me. Im taking work off that day
Team SK3
Quote:

22nd sounds like a good date.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM HORSES
"Flying Horses. We are deep."​

ya sure abt the 22nd? that's when the aqua come out, next thing you know ya'll aint able to make it. :lol:. I think the weekend before that is perfect.

Aquas are GR. I highly doubt people will have a problem copping those.
Team SK3
Quote:

Ight bet let's get tthis thing rolling. I'm in like swimwear.

Good looks Preme and Bonafide for planning.

Let's get a list of people and a concrete date.

"I don't go to High School,I go to School High."
"I'm packin' a pair of chrome's,but I ain't talkin bout the 8s.

Back
Top Bottom