NYC XBOX 360 Repairs?

Anyone know where I can get my Xbox 360 fixed in NYC? Its not reading disks and I dont want to wait a month to send it in to Microsoft.
nerd.gif

I know you said you didn't want to, but it takes no more than 2 weeks to send it into microsoft and get a new one back. I just had it done to mine after itgave me the rings of death. And its free...don't know if repair shops would be free.

Of course they aren't going to repair for free. There is a place a couple blocks off Delancy in LES. I took down their phone number some time ago so I justgoogled the number, found info on em..

XBOX 360 Repair - Red Blinking Lights or Not Reading Disc

I have a shop in Manhattan on the LES to repair game consoles and I can fix your Xbox 360 if it has the following problems:

- Red Ring of Death - Where your system blinks red and you cant use it.
- Laser Lens change for if you cant read the disc.
- Also have the DVD replacement

I also do other consoles: Wii Repair / Nintendo DS NDS Repair / PS3 Repair / PSP Repair

Contact me at: 917-338-0645
(Please call or email me before you come as I am not always there since I do this on the side.)

Theres a place on right off the Grand Concourse in the Bronx. Its on the down side headed to Jerome. They buy and sell games, comics and all that other #@+.You cant miss it.

Back
Top Bottom