• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Son started early.

I'm sure there's some sort of ageism semi pedo movement that champions stuff like that and see nothing wrong with it word to how they got down in Rome.

woodson.gif

Had a good laugh when I saw this.

Coaching is a big problem here...not just Sn but D'antoni, Brown, Wilkens, Chaney, and so on...Fish has his shot now and I hope he puts an end to the carousel.

I blame/hate Sn just as much as the next man, but isnt that 0-17 what a superstar is for :nerd:
Hey the players deserve blame too....Melo made some dumb decisions himself in the final seconds that honestly you can't blame on Woodson (the shot against Denver for example).

I blame/hate Sn just as much as the next man, but isnt that 0-17 what a superstar is for :nerd:
Sadly, while I can recall a handful of games for tying or go ahead shots missed by Melo with 15 secs left I can remember a startling amount more where the ball didn't even get in Melo's hands.

The key thing that's getting criticized is the lack of plays being called. Yes, the majority for a lot of teams may be iso the superstar or best player for the shot but actually running plays and having second options helps.

I still see dudes like Pop run great plays when they need a bucket in crunch time. Not a whole lot of that from many of our past coaches.
I wonder what the Hawks would want for Millsap...
Probably more than we got :lol: Like they might want Shump and even the cap relief in STAT but they might want a pick too or might want to dump some trash on us in return.

Milsap would be great here and an ideal 2nd option to Melo given his skill set though.

Last edited:
Na I agree with you guys. Even though Melo missed an unusual amount of GWs last year, Sn never put the rest of the players in a position to help Melo during those final seconds. It was literally just inbound the ball and watch.

The good think about the Hawks salaries is they literally have no trash they can dump us. All their contracts are short and cheap.

Last edited:
Keep reading rumors of Bynum coming here. Not crazy about that at all. Hoping it doesn't happen.

I don't even want to flashback to the ends of games this year.

We all nearly died of heart attacks in this thread

The ******* agony man

**** BRANDON KNIGHT

**** BRADLEY BEAL

Knick killers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom