• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Last few pages of this thread 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

@IanBegley: The #Knicks' D-League team, the Westchester Knicks, will hold open tryouts on Sept. 20 at the House of Sports in Ardsley (11 AM - 5 PM).

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

@IanBegley: Shumpert said he "used to react" to trade rumors & people sharing their opinions on social media but now his agency operates his accounts.

@IanBegley: Trade rumors and people comstantly telling him what he "needed to be doing" has led Iman Shumpert to "step away" from social media.

@IanBegley: Shumpert expects more opportunities to cut & slash to the basket in the triangle offense & he's worked to strengthen his left leg for that.

I was just thinking the other day, if Phil implemented a team wide social media ban during the season I wouldnt mind that at all. clearly some of these dudes cant handle it. It boggles my mind how people in such positions can let trolls get reactions out of them, but it happens.

by "team wide" I pretty much mean shump and JR 
laugh.gif
 Shump has gave it up already so I pretty much mean ban JR from social media.

JR can't go a days without "proving his haters wrong" or proving that he's "one of the best shooters ever." IG should ban him for life.

Keep him on twitter is case a broad leaks a dm he sent her

If JR isn't using social media how else will he organize late night bike riding thru Manhattan?

Who will connect with the fans during the season? J.R. is our social media liaison.

If JR isn't using social media how else will he organize late night bike riding thru Manhattan?

Who will connect with the fans during the season? J.R. is our social media liaison.
well in that case, just have him run the official handles

anything beats uploading the same irrelevant **** every year like "on this date in 2003 the Knicks signed Vin Baker" 

:rofl:

I really hope Shump comes out this season and plays great.

IDK if anyone noticed, but JR was playing his best when he was wearing Jordans. Specifically White/Cement 4's and Taxi 12's. He needs to just wear those two sneakers for the rest of his life :lol:

I shouldn't have stayed away from this thread so long. I need to catch up. These last few pages....
laugh.gif
. I don't understand the desire for Kobe. He would not look right in a NYK uni, sorry.

JR flying high with them birds 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I shouldn't have stayed away from this thread so long. I need to catch up. These last few pages....:lol: . I don't understand the desire for Kobe. He would not look right in a NYK uni, sorry.

JR flying high with them birds :lol:

It's all jokes >D

Back
Top Bottom