Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
pretty sure there was a photoshop of that ai pic where his head & hands are extra small compared to that fit

someone has to have it

@IanBegley: #Knicks say Udrih, Shumpert, Anthony, Martin & Bargnani will start vs Det. Felton (lower back/left hip) will not play. JR Smith off bench.

Beno gets the start over Pablo...

in the end (to me anyway) it doesn't mean much who starts as long as the team comes together and they finish out the right way, but at the same time it does show woodson to be somewhat clueless as to which players are more capable of making an immediate impact on game tempo as well as leading the team. beno can do ok things, but he's not the same leader or as experienced in making responsible decisions as prigioni is

it's reminiscent of d'antoni's moves where he was trying out all kinds of lineup options and never really sticking with one thus never allowing for a solid rotation to generat enough chemistry among one another

it's odd

Last edited:
@Real_T_Mac: Thanks Shaq for letting me wear your pants on my NBATV debut last night. (They sent a pre-tailored suit by mistake..) LOL

Udrih looks like he's in better shape. He was looking flabby and sick during pre-season.

That was a stupid pass btw.

Back
Top Bottom