Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
And to Woodson's coaching style, I say this, how many of you were excited to watch Atlanta Hawks playoff basketball while he was coach? Those were the designated NBATV broadcast playoff series EVERY year he was there :lol:

I for sure thought ATL would make it to the finals eventually. The team lost respect for him by the time he was relieved though, no idea what happened there. I remember they almost took Boston out their championship year.

And to Woodson's coaching style, I say this, how many of you were excited to watch Atlanta Hawks playoff basketball while he was coach? Those were the designated NBATV broadcast playoff series EVERY year he was there 
laugh.gif
I for sure thought ATL would make it to the finals eventually. The team lost respect for him by the time he was relieved though, no idea what happened there. I remember they almost took Boston out their championship year.
You must have had lofty goals for that team. They were basically a 6'8" and under team 
laugh.gif

@MettaWorldPeace: I basically balled in every hood in NY. 119th and 2nd with the pole on the court.
What else? Webster projects.. Real NY ball.

@MettaWorldPeace: Are you a real New York ball fan or just a knick fan? Do you really know what New York City ball is? If so , I will take you to lunch.

@MettaWorldPeace: Sometimes I have to tell my team mates that us New Yorkers are bandwagon fans. I understand , thats why I never pay certains any attention.

ron's right, ny is more bandwagon fans than real deal fans, sad but true ...

woulda been sickening if LeBron was here. that haitian dude in my job who has no idea who rony seikaly was woulda DEFINITELY been a DIEHARD knick fan ever since Ewing and dem ....

Bandwagon KNICK fans, or bandwagon in general? Nobody is a bandwagon fan on a team that loses by 40. We'd have to be good to have bandwagon fans. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Last edited:
Bandwagon KNICK fans, or bandwagon in general? Nobody is a bandwagon fan on a team that loses by 40. We'd have to be good to have bandwagon fans. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Thats the point

Theyre ghost right now but if the knicks went on like a 15 game winning streak people would start coming out of the bushes talking about "yea ya said we were trash when we got blown out by 40 though right?!?!!!!"

We scrap the Orange jerseys for the White and win a few days ago, Back to the Orange jerseys for this game and we get blew out :smh:

Those orange jerseys are cursed. I'm sure of it.

Thank goodness I had something better to do than watching that garbage game yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom