Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
This team man...I can't even watch them, I get too pissed off.
To me it's clear we are not going to turn this ship around this year.
Gotta shake things up. Coaching change and trades. Make it happen. Get young talent.
We literally can't get worse than we are now, so why not?
Then try to get our FA's in 2015.

You guys have to start channeling your aggression and anger from this Knicks team into comedy.

If you do that, I swear it will contestant lulz.

That's the best any Knicks fan can do right now.

Dam I hate to call for a man's job but woodson gotta go . (Ye voice) HE AIN'T GOT THE ANSWERS !! (Ye voice) ..

This team man :smh:

How can Woodson still have a job when even the Knicks post game analysts are basically saying his coaching sucks and they get paid to talk him up!!! :x

@ESPNSteinLine: All coaching change can really do w/current state of roster is get NYK playing harder. But momentum sure building for A. Houston as interim

Allen Houston ?

What's wit all these teams going young with the coaches now , hiring dudes I seen IN COLLEGE , or am I really just gettin old ...

well looks like felton going to be out for a while :smh: minuswhale start pablo and have toure as the backup pg :pimp:

I'm probably reading too much into this, but...

-Shump tweeted this after the game: @I_Am_Iman: Insanity.

-Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Taking a shot at Woodson?

well looks like felton going to be out for a while
mean.gif
minuswhale start pablo and have toure as the backup pg
pimp.gif
This 
nthat.gif

You guys have to start channeling your aggression and anger from this Knicks team into comedy.

That's pretty pathetic.

No, he's actually spot on. We know this team is straight garbage. Why let it affect your day and change your mood?

I just laugh off how bad JR is, how Amare scores 10 pts only to give up 20 pts, how Felton is the worst PG in the league, how Iman is suppose to be a "superstar", how THJ gets subbed out at all the wrong times, how we run the same garbage play everytime, etc.

You should try it, makes the games "funner" too watch.

Last edited:
I'm probably reading too much into this, but...

-Shump tweeted this after the game: @I_Am_Iman: Insanity.

-Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Taking a shot at Woodson?
Probably just working on his cardio.

I am walking away from this season with three lessons:

1- Never have hope with this team.

2- Felton is trash - I thought he would hold up well after letting Lin walk, but boy was I wrong.  He is totally sewer bottom, maggot having trash. 

3- Never again will I look forward to a Knicks' season.  

Good night and to all the masochist out there, good luck. 
nthat.gif

This. You stay a Knick fan, after a while you will start hating babies for no reason.
@ESPNSteinLine: All coaching change can really do w/current state of roster is get NYK playing harder. But momentum sure building for A. Houston as interim
mean.gif
. Utter disaster. I never liked him either.

Back
Top Bottom