Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
It seems like once Felton got traded to Denver his career went on a steep decline. He was a good player for us, running the pick and roll with Amare and moving the ball efficiently. His defensive woes were still prevalent back then, but at least he was giving us something on the other side of the court.

Now, Felton is just "...dead weight literally and figuratively."

"@MySportsLegion: Report: Mike Woodson could be fired before the February 20th trade deadline. (h/t @CBSSports)"
not sure if i believe this. anytihng "COULD" happen. he was teetering on the edge a few times - last time like a month back after the initial 5 game winning streak to begin january 

if it does happen it would definitely be a step in the right direction, but it's not gonna immediately save the team 

got too many (bum) guards - get rid of 'em 

Ya I don't necessarily agree with firing him now. Obviously he's got to go but I don't think anyone we'd get in the middle of the season would put us over the top. Woodson should at least be able to get us the 6th-8th seed which is what we need if we have any shot at keeping Melo then I say we ditch him in the offseason. Only thing they should be worrying about right now is finding a serviceable point guard because without that we are headed straight to the lottery without a pick :smh

I feel like as a franchise we've developed a reputation of firing coaches too easily and as being run by the Kim Jong Un of sports franchise owners, which might keep high profile coaches out of here.

Although he should have been fired a while ago, instead of embarrassing Woodson mid-season we should have a concrete plan to get rid of him in the offseason.

The only thing is that if we go on a run at the end of the season it might trick our stupid front office and save Woodson's job.

I feel like as a franchise we've developed a reputation of firing coaches too easily and as being run by the Kim Jong Un of sports franchise owners, which might keep high profile coaches out of here.

Although he should have been fired a while ago, instead of embarrassing Woodson mid-season we should have a concrete plan to get rid of him in the offseason.

The only thing is that if we go on a run at the end of the season it might trick our stupid front office and save Woodson's job.
I concur.

Its funny how when felton first got traded to denver the disappointment some of yall had... It's just funny to see the pendulum swing.
Emphasis on some.

At that point I was begging for his bum *** to be gone. This time around I can't even be mad enough to want him gone cuz we were dumb enough to take him back.
no wonder he was benched in denver and portland... but what was the other alternative keeping lin and that ridiculous contract?
or I dunno get another pg out there; Brooks, Augstin, whatshisname we kept asking for that was on the Cavs, etc. There was plenty pgs we could've went hard for if we really want to make a change and upgrade at pg.
"@MySportsLegion: Report: Mike Woodson could be fired before the February 20th trade deadline. (h/t @CBSSports)"

not sure how I feel about this.

I'd rather trade a few players than fire woodson.
(grabs popcorn)
I'd rather do both and I'm certain about that. No mixed feelings at all, get these underachieving bums out of here.

It has nothing to do with firing a lot of coaches. This team sucks, most of the better coaches don't want anything to do with this roster, Dolan is a nutcase that will go over your head to sign/trade for the player that will bring more fans in the seats than win games. To him the coach has to work with what he gets.

That's the reputation we've earned as a franchise.

Besides a firing would be a welcoming given he'd probably give the coach 10 mil and still have to pay him until he gets a new job.

Last edited:
Felton was the beneficiary of the D'Antoni SSO7 stimulus. If you take a look at his numbers from November to February you see the decrease in FG%, 3PT% and his PPG. His APG was steady though. By April he probably would've been back to regular Raymond from Latta.

Firing Sn now is funny but I guess we can't be any worse with Herb.

was just reminded we're on espn tonight 
mean.gif

@HerringWSJ: Martin: "I'll be out for a little while. Not sure how long, but probably longer than a week." Says he'd been playing thru too much pain.

was just reminded we're on espn tonight :smh:
I've noticed for a while now that no matter what other station we're on (TNT or ESPN) except ABC, MSG still airs our games. In the past they at least let TNT rock now Dolan aint giving no dambs.

I always watch the MSG feed when available.

I'll be falling asleep soon. Been up since 4:30. Be a nice game for us to steal so hopefully we pull it off.

PSH tribute :pimp:

I want Woodson gone. He's playing favorites and terrible rotations too often.

Felton isn't as bad as some of y'all are saying but his minutes need to be cut for sure.

I'm fine with Kenyon resting, we need him. Jeremy Tyler can get his minutes.

Amar'e finally goat haircut :smokin

and if we get Wade, I might finally be done with the Knicks. His knees are almost as bad as Amar'e's. Wade only has 1-3 years left if he's lucky.

Last edited:
Even Beno gotta haircut :rofl: cut this piece of **** already.

Earl been balling his last 10 games.

Back
Top Bottom