Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
so you guys are kinda doomed. that really sucks.
roll.gif
 damn

I seriously don't understand how no matter who's on our team or who our coach is, we always give up career highs to players

The only constant has been James Trolan

Last edited:
Something drastic has to happen in order for Dolan to give this team up. He has to lose money. He isn't b/c the Knicks never have a problem filling the seats. Let fans stop coming to game & see how much things change once Dolan loses some good amount of money. But he'll never really care about the team as long as the seats are filled. Even if we're having pitiful seasons like this one.

I don't get why people are saying fans shouldn't attend knick games. The only thing that's gunna change is the price on stubhub :lol:

I don't get why people are saying fans shouldn't attend knick games. The only thing that's gunna change is the price on stubhub
laugh.gif
B/c the owner won't make any changes unless the seats aren't filling. Dolan will continue to run this team into the ground & the seats will be filled. It's a win for him & a lose for fans who pay their money to watch a team give a career night to some bum on the other team.

how many players have scored career highs against us this year?

this teams been done since November.

#disgusted

I don't get why people are saying fans shouldn't attend knick games. The only thing that's gunna change is the price on stubhub :lol:
B/c the owner won't make any changes unless the seats aren't filling. Dolan will continue to run this team into the ground & the seats will be filled. It's a win for him & a lose for fans who pay their money to watch a team give a career night to some bum on the other team.

I know it's a hypothetical, but u do realize the tickets are already purchased so if the Knicks nation decided to mass boycott they'd have to put their tickets up on stub hub and sell it to recoup financial losses, and there are so many people here in NY that someone will snatch up a cheap ticket and attend the game.

And then in the beginning of every season there's always crazy hype so people will buy tix as well, and it becomes a vicious cycle of Dolan trollin

I don't get why people are saying fans shouldn't attend knick games. The only thing that's gunna change is the price on stubhub
laugh.gif
I know it's a hypothetical, but u do realize the tickets are already purchased so if the Knicks nation decided to mass boycott they'd have to put their tickets up on stub hub and sell it to recoup financial losses, and there are so many people here in NY that someone will snatch up a cheap ticket and attend the game.

And then in the beginning of every season there's always crazy hype so people will buy tix as well, and it becomes a vicious cycle of Dolan trollin
Yea, I know. But something has to change lol. I can't even defend a team that i'm a fan of. I just have to take the laughing and jokes toward the Knicks. I even join in sometimes on the joking 
mean.gif

Money aside, it could be a meaningful gesture or symbol if even if you paid for tickets you still protested outside the Garden cuz that would still make Dolan look bad and then you guys could just show up in the 2nd half like Miami fans. Dolan don't want his cameras looking in the stands and seeing nothing but empty seats.

Money aside, it could be a meaningful gesture or symbol if even if you paid for tickets you still protested outside the Garden cuz that would still make Dolan look bad and then you guys could just show up in the 2nd half like Miami fans. Dolan don't want his cameras looking in the stands and seeing nothing but empty seats.
laugh.gif
 That's true. Dolan is extremely egotistical. So having empty seats would make him go crazy. It's ironic b/c i'm watching the Heat/Bulls game & I was just sayin to myself how there are an interesting amount of empty seats for a 2-time champion team. 
laugh.gif

I am curious.. Is Dolan a big basketball fan? I am sure that most of us wish Dolan stays away from running this franchise. Why don't Dolan just be like Heat owner Micky?

remember those 'DUCK FOLAN' shirts? we need to bring those back.

someone put em on every seat at a home game, like those playoff shirts :lol:

Let's start the movement...get this on Knicks twitter, realgm, other knick boards....let's organize a protest

You know how ppl organize flash mobs on twitter? Lol we really should do something like that

Last edited:
I am curious.. Is Dolan a big basketball fan? I am sure that most of us wish Dolan stays away from running this franchise. Why don't Dolan just be like Heat owner Micky?

He's not, he said it himself he prefers hockey over basketball. Well, he said this many years ago..so who knows how it is now.

He's not, he said it himself he prefers hockey over basketball. Well, he said this many years ago..so who knows how it is now.
& any man who prefers hockey over basketball is a dangerous man to have own a NBA team.

Back
Top Bottom